Chapter Fourty-Nine

2nd Person View

Your eyes fluttered open and you looked to your left to see Bam. He had wounds around his body. You sat up amd looked at him worriedly.

"Bam! What happened?! Let me heal you!" You said as you placed your hand above his wound.

He grabbed your hand, stopping you.

"Don't. Use it for yourself. You're more injured than I am." He spoke.

"I said I would see you tomorrow night!" Endorsi yelled as she landed on Bam making you fall off of Khun's lighthouse.

Endorsi was insisting to give her Kaiser's name. You laid down on the floor with tears on your eyes. It f*cking hurts. When your body collided with the floor. It felt as if all the healing you had done to your body was gone.

You silently whimpered as you felt the pain throughout your body. As you felt the pain in your heart since Khun didn't care when you fell off of his lighthouse.

"(Y/n)! Are you ok?!" You heard someone asked.

You opened your eyes to see Hatz. Everyone was looking at you.

"Yes, I'm fine. It's not like Endorsi added more injuries to my fragile body when she pushed me off of the lighthouse... " You said sarcastically.

Khun approached you and carried you to his lighthouse and laid you down.

"What happened to you..? Did you fight with Kaiser too?" Endorsi asked.

"I'd rather keep it a secret because I'm tired and in pain. Now leave me alone." You said as you closed your eyes.

Everyone was silent for a few seconds. You opened your left eye and looked at Hatz.

"It's nice to see you again Hatz.. Lauroe. Endorsi.. " They smiled at you and Shibisu looked at you. Lauroe opened his eyes and smiled at you before going back to sleep.

You were still tired. You closed your eyes once again and slept.

---
Khun's POV

"Are we going to leave her?!" Endorsi asked.

"She's injured and it's dangerous. It's best if we leave her." I said.

---
2nd Person View

You woke up in a bed. You looked out the window to see Khun and the others were going to cross the bridge while Yuri was fighting someone.

You felt anger ignite as you realized that they were going to leave you here. You break down the door as you were fueled with anger.

You zoomed past everything and ran outside. You were faster than ever. They were halfway there. Endorsi used bong bong to reach the other side.

You jumped and summoned your platform to got to the other side, getting worried looks from the others.
"You b*stard." You said as you stared at Khun. "I'm going to deal with you later."

You turned to see metal man behind Endorsi.

"So.. He is after me.." Bam spoke.

"It seems that way.." Khun spoke and you stayed silent.

"Come out right now, Jue Viole Grace!! Do you want your companions to die?!" Karaka asked. "If you don't show yourself all of your companions here will die!!"

"No!!" Bam yelled.

"No, Bam!" Khun stopped him.

Bam told all of you to stay and get on the train.

"I'll come with you." You spoke before you walked towards the enemy.

You were held back by Khun.

"It's too dangerous." He said.

"My injuries doesn't put a limit to my power. I'd rather be killed than let them to die." You said as you took your arm away from Khun.

You felt a hand on your shoulder. You turned to see Hwaryun and she shook her head.

"You can send him away without worrying." Hwaryun said.

"Hwaryun..?!"

"Since he won't... Die here." She continued. "This is the path which that boy must take. So stop worrying and get on the train."

3rd Person View

(Y/n) and the others entered the train when she felt the pain throughout her body. She had forgotten about her body's state. She almost fell but luckily, Khun caught her. She stood up straight near the entrance to watch what was happening.

"Rest up, (y/n)." Hwaryun spoke.

"You.. You told me I'd be able to see him. Why did you lie to me?" (Y/n) asked.

She had all this bottled up feelings through out her journey in going up the tower. It felt as if she was going to explode anytime soon but she could still control herself.

"Bam needed you." Hwaryun replied.

"Needed me..? Is that what I am for? Is that my purpose? To serve someone? To protect him?!" She asked. "I didn't even do anything that could benefit the team."

"It's because you chose a different path than what I had planned." Hwaryun explained.

"So, it's my fault? You don't get to control me. This is my life. This is why I ran away. To be able to live freely not be controlled by anyone!" She asked.

"(Y/n), it's not like that..." Hwaryun spoke.

"And when I became useless you were just going to leave me there..? When I can't do anything to benefit you, you'll all leave me?" Tears were starting to fall from her eyes. "You're just going to abandon me..?"

"It's not like that, (n/n). It was dangerous." Khun said.

"Couldn't you just put me inside your lighthouse like what you did to beta?" She asked.

"No! You aren't a weapon!" He said.

"But I feel like I am. I feel like I'm used for someone else's benefit. For someone else's path. Do you really think of me as a human being or do you think of me only as a stepping stone for your plans?" She asked before she started walking away.

Khun grabbed her wrist as he looked at her with worried eyes.

"Where is this coming from? What are you talking about?" Khun asked.

(Y/n) stared at Khun's eyes before she pulled her hand away forcefully. Her eyes turning blank and almost lifeless.
"I need to go rest." She said before walking away from them and entering a room. She laid down on the bed as she stared at the ceiling.

"You think they really care about you? Are you that delusional?"

"They only want you because you're powerful. They can benefit from you."

"At the end of the day, you're just a pawn in their plans."

"They don't care about you."

"Once you're useless, they'll just abandon you."

"They'll leave you."

"They'll forget you."

As much as (Y/n) wanted to deny those words he muttered in her ears. She had second thoughts. What if they weren't lies. What if Hamako was right. What if she was being used.

She closed her eyes regretting everything she told Khun and Hwaryun. She knew all Hamako wanted was to get inside her mind. But, she's afraid that he already had.

***************
Gaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh... I want to be emotionallllllll but I can't because I am a roooooock. Ahhhhhhh...

Anyways, sorry for the bad/boring chapter. If you have any questions about the whole story so far or just questions in general, feel free to ask!

Hope you liked this chapter, lots of love~ ♥

-Akumu~Chan <3