Chapter Nineteen

Your POV

We were all sitting inside the Archimedes and looking at the one who shot us. Khun was quite distress seeing Rak in front of us while Wangnan was confused.

"Khun, is that a croc--"

"Don't speak, my head hurts." Khun said cutting off Wangnan.

"Who's a crocodile?! You cocky curry turtle!" Rak spoke clearly offended by Wangnan.

"T-turtle?"

"I'm Rak Wraithraiser!"

"Crocodile, how did you get here?" Khun asked.

"The red turtle told me about this before the incident in Arlen's hand happened." Rak replied.

"Red turtle?"

"Yes. She told me to meet you here and help you."

Hwaryun..? Is she holding a grudge against me because I annoyed her just to write her name on my paper or something?! Why is she telling them and not me?? I swear that girl is angry with me.

"What, do you know him, Khun? (y/n)?" Wangnan asked.

"Well.. I'm sorry but can you leave for a bit? I need to talk to him." Khun said.

"Oh.. Ok." Wangnan replied and I followed behind.

I felt him grab my wrist and pull me back on my seat.

"You said you needed to talk to him! Why are you including me?" I whined.
"How much do you know?" Khun asked ignoring the fact that he was still holding my wrist.

"Everything that you both know. That the yellow turtle betrayed us and that black turtle is still alive." Rak replied.

Seriously, Hwaryun is probably mad at me that she decided to left me out of her plan or something. I mean, she told Wangnan and Rak! And if I hadn't come with Khun then I probably don't know about Bam until now..

"Blue turtle. Why are you hesitating?" Rak asked.

---
Khun was kicked towards the door, breaking it and landing on the wall. Rak seemed furious. I quickly ran towards Khun, protecting him from Rak.

"Damn.. Crocodile.." I heard Khun mumble.

"You snuck out leaving me behind.. Only to show how pathetic you are?!" Rak yelled at Khun before looking at me. "Move away, (h/c) turtle."

"Just calm down you stupid crocodile!" I yelled back at him.

"Let's go now and get black turtle back!" Rak yelled. "Why are you both insisting we don't?!"

"As Khun said, it isn't as easy as it looks you idiot!" I replied glaring at him.

"Fug won't let go of their slayer nominee that easily!" Khun added. "And if Jahad finds out that Bam's alive..!"

"Don't be complicated, you turtles!" I blocked his punch and threw him on the wall as well.

He quickly recovered and stood his ground.

"You!! Do you really wanna die?!" Khun asked him.

"You're stubborn! I'll go right now and bring black turtle back!" Rak said.

"We can't do it right now, Rak!" I yelled at him.

"I said it's impossible!" Khun said. "We can't do anything right now!"

"You can't do anything!" Rak replied. "What is it that you want to do? You alway overthink things and end up losing it! You haven't changed a bot since you left!!"

"Piss off.." I heard Khun mumble loud enough for Rak to hear.

"What?! Piss off?!" Rak was being hold off by Dan and Ehwa.

I walked back to the room hoping for some peace and quiet.

Ugh.. The headache is back again..

I laid down on the bed in the room with a door broken and closed my eyes. I held my head and massaged my forehead.

"Why do you keep hurting..." I mumbled to myself.

I felt Goseng's presence enter the room and a hand was placed on my forehead.

"(y/n)! You're so hot!" She exclaimed.

I opened an eye (single (parang ako (char))) and looked at her with a smile.

"I know, I got it from my mother." I replied jokingly with a pose while sitting down.

"No, I mean your temperature is hot! Are you ok? What do you feel?" She asked worriedly and pushed me back to bed.

"What? I'm sick??" I asked looking at her.

"I heard from Wangnan you were easily captured by the weird girl.."

Wangnan saw everything and didn't even bother to help me out?!

"I know how powerful you are so I was surprised, I can't believe it and now you having a very high fever explains it." She said.

"Ugh.. So embarrasing.." I mumbled thinking of how Wangnan saw you get defeated.

"Come on, let's get you to a room with a door." Goseng said helping me up since my vision was spinning.

---
I was laying down on the bed with a wet towel on my forehead.

Ugh.. I hate being sick.

The door opened to reveal a crocodile and a blue haired psycho.

"Don't go in here!" I yelled at them. "Fight outside!"

"We're not gonna fight." Khun said as he sat beside me.

"Good, cause if you did..." I trailed off.

"What will you do if we did?" Khun asked.

"I don't know.. I'm too sick to answer.." I said before coughing.

"You were sick the whole time, (h/c) turtle?" Rak asked.

"Why? Are you embarrassed I threw you on the wall effortlessly?" I asked closing my eyes.

"W-what?! I let you throw me!" Rak argued.

"Stop arguing with her, crocodile. She needs rest." Khun spoke.

"So.. What are we going to do tomorrow?" I asked opening my right eye to see them.

"If you recover from that fever tomorrow, maybe I'll think of including you in the plan.." Khun said.
"ExCuSe Me?!" I asked sitting up and looking straight at Khun. "You're planning on leaving me behind if I don't recover??"

"No.. I will never leave you." Khun said as he pushed me back to the bed.

"Then what do you mean IF I recover you'll include me in the plan?? Am I not included?!?!" I asked glaring at him.

"Well, you'll be there but we won't let you fight..." Khun replied as he put the wet towel on my head.

"What?! Where's the fun in that??"

"Just sleep well for tonight and we'll tell you what will happen early in the morning." Khun said as he tucked me in and left me with Rak behind him.

"Ugh.. I wish I could heal myself.." I mumbled as I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

****************
Aye! An update again! Don't worry, I'm not pushing myself.. I hope you enjoyed reading!

Thank you for everything! Lots of love ♥

-Author~san <3

A Past Forgotten (Khun A. A. X Reader) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara