Chapter Fifty-nine

3rd Person View

Khun and the others were standing in front of the sleeping car. (Y/n) groggily stood up from her bed as she walked towards the bathroom. She looked up to see her eye bags and messy hair. She frowned and stared at herself.

"When did I became ugly?" She asked herself before washing her face.

She grabbed her pocket and looked at the time. It was 2PM already. Her eyes widened as she remembered that they were supposed to meet up at this time.

"Sh*t. They probably left me by now." You mumbled before running towards the front of the sleeping car.

"Sachi, Boro, Hockney!! Candy!! You all came!!" (Y/n) heard Bam's faint voice.

She was thinking of running but she was didn't feel like running.

"Where's (Y/n)?" Bam asked.

Aw, Bam's looking for me!

She ran full speed towards Bam. Tackling him in a hug. Khun felt a pang of jealousy at the sight but he shrugged it off.

"(Y/n)! You came!" Bam yelled happily.
"Anything for you, Cinnamon roll." (Y/n) said as she hugged him tighter.

2nd Person View

Khun pulled you away from the brunette and kept you to himself as he hugged you away from Bam.

"What's wrong?" You asked.

"Nothing, I just missed you." He mumbled.

"Miss me? Didn't we sleep together last night?" You asked.

"Yeah, but--"

"Is that a b*tch I see?" You asked as your eyes landed onto the blondie sitting on her yellow lighthouse and muttering something.

What's that?

You asked yourself as you felt a deadly presence surrounding Rachel. You pulled away from Khun and he looked at you confusingly. You walked towards Rachel and reached your hand towards her.

You felt something stung your palm. You smirked before healing your palm.

"You got a companion. Where did you get them?" You asked.

"Why do you care?" Rachel spatted.

This was unusual. She was bitter towards you when she was usually caring and kind when it comes to you. You raised your brow in confusion before leaving the b*tch alone.

"What was that about?" Khun asked.

"Nothing." You replied.

You all started walking as your mind drifted off. You couldn't help but think about how your mother died. How Kaito was missing and how your other sibling had it out for you. Should you just leave everyone and return back home? Is it better if you stayed here? But what if they get in danger because of you?

"(Y/n), Khun and Endorsi, come with me to beat the boss." You heard Yuri said.

"Yes~ Master~" Endorsi replied.

You followed Yuri towards where the guardian was. You looked up and saw it.

"Is that the guardian of this place..?" Yuri asked. "Looks terrifying as hell."

"Enna Core!" Khun yelled as the guardian stomped on his 'force field'. "Endorsi hurry!"

"You guys can handle that. I have no idea why you called me with you." You spoke.

Endorsi easily beat the guardian while you just watched. A door opened. Yuri said it was probably the door to the time past or something like that. You weren't really listening.

"Let's go." You said as you walked towards the door but Khun stopped you.

---
"Yuri!" Bam yelled happily as he walked towards us.

You were laying on Khun's lighthouse as you stared off into the ceiling. You contemplated about life, death, power and royalty. You started to think of such things and you didn't know why. Maybe the author was too lazy to write the dialogues or what they're saying.

You overheard the others talking about Rachel behind her back. Of course, you'll join in.

You quickly sat up and looked at Hockney.

"Me too. I feel like..." You trailed off as they waited for you to continue. "I feel like she became more of a d*ck."

They all deadpanned before they continued talking about how they have a bad hunch towards Rachel.

"That's because she probably has this stingray that protects her but it's invisible so you can't see it." You deadpanned.

"(N/n), we're having a serious conversation." Khun said.

You frowned. He wasn't taking you seriously. You decided to lay back down on Khun's lighthouse with a long sigh.

Why is no one taking me seriously?

The door suddenly opened. You sat down and walked towards the door with the others, inside were Karaka, Wangnan, Yura and Miseng.

It was all chaos. But then a key appeared. A door opened and you were all sucked in.

"Khun..!" You yelled.

"(N/n)..!" He yelled back but before he could grab your hand, you were all sucked into the door.

---
Your eyes snapped open as a robot was running towards you. You tilted you head to the left and a blade of water cut it half.

"What the f*ck?" You asked as a dew more robot guards appeared.

You built a huge water wall and compiled them all before crushing them. You turned to see a large scale.

I swear to god, If I don't go with Khun, I'll go on a f*cking rampage.

"Hello intruders. My name is the scale of the past." It said. "I will now show your past and generate where you need to go as well as your sworn enemy!!"

"F*ck you." You flipped him or her off.

"They will both be generated according to your past. So you can neither refuse nor change them because they have already been determined by you yourselves!"

"Can we just get this over with?" You asked.

"Impatient are we? The place you need to go is..."

"Is what?"

"You have an overwhelming past. A deadly presence. YOU'RE NOT WELCOME!! EMERGENCY!! UNDER QUARANTINE!!"

"What the f*ck...?" You asked before you were pulled in.

"QUARANTINE!! QUARANTINE!! QUARANTINE!!"

---
You opened your eyes to see Bam and Endorsi beside you but no Khun.

"Eliminate! Eliminate! All those on the floor who may be dangerous!" You looked up at the spikes. "Eliminate-!"

"Sh*t!" You were suddenly inside a yellow orb and was pulled away from danger.

"I knew you would come here... A team composed of a princess of Jahad and someone considered a 'quarantined element' of the floor. But... " He spoke before his eyes locked with yours. "Who are you?"

***************
Sorry for the late update but I hope you guys liked it!

Lots of love ♥

-Akumu~Chan <3