Chapter Fifty-Eight

I will be skipping Bam's fight and you're going to be inside the hell train again.

2nd Person View

You were laying on Khun's bed as you stared off to the ceiling. Urek took your mother's corpse saying he'll give her a proper burial. You were still wearing the bloody clothes.

A light knock was heard from the door. You covered your head with the covers, not wanting to see anyone.

"(n/n)..?" Khun called.

He placed down the tray of food that he was holding. Gently, he took the cover off of your head to reveal a girl with puffy eyes and tear stains on her cheek. He looked at you worriedly as he noticed you haven't change from your clothes.

"Come on, (n/n). Let's get you cleaned up." He said as he gently grabbed you and led you to the bathroom.

He filled up the tub and he led you in. You curled into a ball inside the tub. Khun gently wiped the blood off of you as you stared off into a wall. Tears started forming in your eyes.

"Khun..." You called as tears ran down your cheeks.

"(N/n)..." Khun embraced you as you continued crying. "Shh... It's alright... Just cry, let it all out..."

Quiet sobs escaped your lips as the death of your mother replayed in your mind. Tears flowed down your cheeks as Khun gently patted your back. Your arms wrapped around Khun as you cried on his shoulder.

"I can't tell you that everything will be fine soon but I know it will pass. I'll always be here beside you. I'll never leave you. It's alright, (n/n)."

You were filled with sadness and hatred. Hatred for yourself because you couldn't save your mother and hatred for Rachel because she lived.

---
Time passed by as you finally went out your room putting on your signature smile. Your signature forced smile. You were supposed to go to the hidden floor next chapter so you needed to stay strong for your friends. You didn't want to be a burden to them.

"(N/n)..? What are you doing outside your room?" Khun asked surprised.

"You can't expect me to just cope and do nothing." You said with a smile as you walked towards him.

You engulfed him in a warm embrace and he did the same. You were currently in Yuri's room as they gave both you and Khun weird looks.

"What? I can't hug my boyfriend?" You asked as you let go of him.

"No, I'm just glad you're outside your room and well... You interrupted our meeting." Yuri replied.

"Don't mind me and continue." You said as you once again hugged Khun but this time you didn't let go.

"Anyways, so you guys are going to the hidden dloor alone? Well... I'll let you go if I really have to. For now, I'll help you get there since Karaka is on here too." Yuri said.

"You'll take me with you too, right?" Endorsi asked.

"No." You said with a smile.

"What?! Why not?!" Endorsi asked.

"Don't listen to this crybaby, we won't stop you if you insist on coming because honestly, we need your help this time." Khun said.

"But aren't I enough help?" You pouted.

Khun chuckled as he ruffled your hair. "No."

"Fine! I'll just go see Bam to make myself feel better. No hugs tonight!" You said before slamming the door.