Chapter Six

Your POV

What's happening? The lizard just got stabbed! That fluffy thing is strong! Wait.. Is that the bull... and Endorsi..? 

The Bull released Endorsi and the fluffy teacher woke her up. I couldn't quite hear what they were talking about. But the next thing I see was the Green April was held on Anak's chin.

I should probably interfere before more lizard blood get all around this place...

Before I could run towards them, they had already run to the teacher and were now fighting together.

Wait.. Are they losing? Ugh.. Now I have to interfere..

I formed an orb of shinsu in my hand and threw it at the fluff ball. It hit his shoulder but he wasn't hurt.

"Stop bullying the princesses!" I exclaimed as I ran out of my hiding spot ready to fight.

"What a weak attack..." He said as he dusted his shoulder

"So you were watching us the whole time without even thinking of helping us unless we lose? What kind of teammate are you?" The lizard mumbled loud enough for me to hear.

"Stop complaining, lizard! I couldn't be bothered to help weaklings like you! Thank me for interfering!" I replied looking at the lizard with a deadly glare. "I could kill you right now and you wouldn't even be able to fight back.." I whispered to myself.

"Enough of this nonsense!" The rice ball exclaimed.

"Fine." I said grabbing my (f/c) needle from my inventory. "Get ready to die."

I know what you're thinking.. Aren't I too arrogant? Yes. It's one of my bad qualities...

I charged at the rice ball while pointing my needle at him. He easily dodged it.

"Damn.. Your fast.." I said as I continued charging at him while he kept dodging.

"Enough of this petty games! " He said as he managed to grab my needle easily. He clenched his fists, breaking my needle.

That needle was given to me by my mother...

I glared at the fluff ball.

Time to get serious then..

I charged at the fluffy rice ball and made him fall to his back.

"Y-your fast.." He said looking at me while trying to be calm.

"Your gonna regret breaking that needle of mine.." I said not taking off eye contact.

I walked forward while he walked backwards.

"But you forgot something.." He said as his lips formed a grin.

I was suddenly grabbed by the waist and pulled up.

T-the bull...!

"Damn you!" I said struggling to get out.

I feel like this bull's grip strengthened 10x. The rice ball began feeling annoyed for some reason.

"Who dare do this?! I know you're there! Show yourself!" He shouted.

"You know.. Those two ugly girls your beating on.. Their my sisters.." A girl with red eyes said as she walked out of the shadows.

Yuri Jahad..?

They started talking but as usual I blocked there conversation so that I could think of what I should do to get away from this bull.

I should probably get out of this grip.

I controlled my water shinsu and formed a sharp object. I hardened it a little bit and threw it towards the bull. He quickly let go of me and I landed safely on the ground. I looked at what was happening with the princesses.

Oh.. Shibisu's here. Ew.. What is that fluff ball doing.. Was that inside of him? That's disgusting..

"Are you done?" Yuri asked. "Alright, now... This is... Self defense." She said as she flicked her finger and the fluff ball flew away.

"Why did you dodge?" She asked the fur guy.

I feel like I have too many nicknames for him.. Is she walking away..?

"Kurdan.. Do it." I heard.

The fluff ball started talking about how she isn't fearless or something.

"The person you're looking for.. Is it Bam the irregular? I sent the bull." He said.

I turned around to see the bull was now gone..

Bam..!

I ran towards the water and dived. I used my water to locate where Bam's sphere is and put another sphere so that I could know if any of them leave the sphere.

I swam towards Bam's sphere.

Shibisu's POV

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"I feel like my guts are gonna fall out but I'm fine." Endorsi said

"Where's (y/n)?" I asked again.

"She jumped in the water as soon as the fur ball said he sent the bull to Bam." She replied.

"Do you think Bam is ok at the moment?" I asked.

"Don't know... But I honestly don't think so." She replied

"What?! That's different form what you said!!"

"That was then. The only thing for sure is that Bam can stop the bull. But... The only problem is that he doesn't have a way to hurt it once it's stopped" Endorsi explained.

"Then let's hope (y/n) gets there before it's too late..." I said worriedly.

***********
This chapter is shorter than I expected. Anyways hope you liked it! I was thinking of unpublishing this book but I got motivated once I saw you guys liked it! Thank you so much! 💜

Btw, I have 2 other chapters waiting to be posted, do you want me to post one already? I can't post all of it because I'll use it for backup in case I don't finish a chapter. And it's so that you won't have to wait too long for me to update so...

Do you want the next chapter already?