Chapter Fourty-One

2nd Person View

You looked at the other side to see that Afriel and Azrael was there. You silently chuckled to yourself since you forgot to untie them.

"WHAT?!" Khun yelled

You looked at the trio with a confused look.

"Khun! Use your inside voice!" You scolded him.

"Are you serious..?!" He asked.

"Yeah. Under the name 'White' although he's lost all of his power now.." Bam explained.

"Is that something you eat?" Rak asked.

"Who are we talking about again?" You asked.

"Were you even listening?" Khun asked you.

You smiled sheepishly. Khun sighed.

"We're talking about Hoaqin." Khun said.

"Oh... Go on, then." You replied.

"I wouldn't have dragged you all into this if I would've known how powerful of an enemy he is.." Bam said. "And that spell on the train.."

"Well.. It doesn't matter.. As long as he's not in his complete form, he's still just another regular, right?" Khun spoke. "Although that spell is a bit of a problem..."

"Is that food?!" Rak asked.

"If he manages to complete himself.. We have to stop him at all cost." Khun continued.

"Yeah we will!" You said enthusiastically.

"All the survivors that have reached the core have gathered here!! Alright, starting now! We'll begin the final round of the dallar show! The name of this game, in which both teams put their lives and dallars on the line is...!"

"Wait, wait a minute." A girl with white hair intervened. "There's one more person– you still haven't introduced the most important participant."

"W-who?"

"Me? I guess you could say, I'm the last remaining puzzle piece in this game." She said.

"Oh, cool. We have the same eyes." You said as you looked at her.

"What are you talking about, (n/n)?" Khun asked.

"Hm?" You asked back.

"Nevermind."

You turned your attention back to them as you heard Hoaqin's loud voice.

"Don't be ridiculous!! None of my siblings looks like you!! Who do you think you are?!" Hoaqin asked.

She does have a tremendous amount of power.. And she is an albino.. Well her eyes is red that's probably the only difference between Hoaqin and her.

"But don't you feel it too? The tremendous power within me- It would be impossible for me to have such power if I weren't your clone." She said. "I am your last clone."

She started talking to Hoaqin but you couldn't hear it since the distance you and them is too large.

She then teleported behind Bam.

"Are you throne who's fighting Hoaqin? A slayer candidate.. You look too kind to be roaming around in darkness...."

I mean I look innocent too--

"HEY!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! GET BACK!!" Khun yelled at her.

"SCREW OFF, WOMAN!!" Rak yelled at her as well.