Chapter Fifty

^^^ I present to you... Dancing Khun! (It's bad, I know.)

3rd Person View

A day had passed and (y/n) still hasn't woken up. Bam was still inside his room. Khun entered the (y/n)'s room with a tray full of food. He placed it beside her bed.

He looked at her with a glint of worry in her eyes. He brushed of the lock hair that was covering her face. He planted a kiss on her forehead.

"I will never abandon you, (n/n). Never." He whispered into her ears. "Please wake up..."

Khun stared at her unconscious body before looking away. He left the room closing the door and with a sad look on his face.

He soon visited Bam's door. He knocked on his door.

"Bam, how are you feeling? You haven't eaten anything since yesterday... I brought you something to eat..." Khun said.

He knocked once again.

"Bam... I'll leave the food here for you. It will be hard to find this kind of food for a while now so make sure you eat it." He placed the food on the floor.

Khun approached the two princesses.

"I guess he still doesn't want to go out..." Yuri said. "How's (Y/n)?"

"She's still unconscious." Khun said.  "Boro and Sachi must've been shocked hearing those words come out from her mouth yesterday..."

"What happened to her in that station?" Endorsi asked.

"I'm not sure..." Khun replied.

---
(Y/n) found herself in darkness. She was alone. She wandered inside the darkness before she saw light. She followed the light and found familiar faces.

It was her mother, Lyn, and Kaito. She was facing their back.

"Mother..." She spoke as she reached her hand towards the woman.

"Stay away from her." Lyn spread her arms in front of their mother.

"Lyn... It's me, your little sister.." She said as she looked at Lyn with sad eyes.

"We don't have a sister like you." Kaito spoke as he glared at her.

"You're not my daughter! You're a monster!" Her mother spoke.

She suddenly felt as if she was falling, the three figures disappeared. She landed onto a puddle of water. She looked up to see Khun, Bam and Rak looking down on her.

"Khun..." She reached out once again.

"You're so guillible..." Khun glared down on her.

"Useless turtle." Rak said.

"Now you'll know what it feels like to be abandoned." Bam spoke before the three of them walked away and soon disappeared.

She sat down as tears started pouring down her cheeks. This was what she was scared of. She was scared to be abandoned. She tried to change herself multiple times just to be liked by others. But, at the end of the day, she was always abandoned. Her family abandoned her. Her friend betrayed her. Now she's afraid that her new found friends will betray and abandon her too. But why is she feeling these things? Why does she feel insecure all of a sudden? After all these years, why did these thoughts surface her mind now? Why now?

It was all because of her brother, Hamako. He got inside her head. He whispered the things she's insecure about and made her time there a living hell. She was tortured mentally and physically. After those things, she forced to keep a smile for him. For Khun.

Hot tears rolled down her cheeks as she felt her heart tighten. Why is she doing this? Why is she mad at them? What is she scared of? They already reassured her that they'll never leave her but why is she still insecure about it?

What else does she want from them?

She was suddenly transported into an unknown area. She was surrounded by trees and vines all around. She looked up to see Prince and Akraptor.

"Goodbye, (y/n)..." Akraptor said before the both of them disappeared.

She looked behind her to see Rak and Ehwa.

"We'll meet again, soon." Ehwa said before she turned around and started walking away with Rak.

"NO..!" She tried to scream but no voice came out.

She tried to run after them but the vines were stopping her. She was now alone in the woods. Lost in the woods. She curled herself in a ball and cried. Everyone left her.

"We will never leave you."

She looked up to see her brother, Hamako. Behind him was all of her siblings.

"We're family. We'll always be here for you." He reached out his hand. "Just take my hand, (y/n). Take it."

She slowly reached for his hand but before she could take it, she woke up in a gasp.

She was in the Hell train and everyone was inside her room. Khun was holding a wet towel and he placed it on her forehead.

"(Y/n)... You're awake..." Khun muttered.

---
2nd Person View

Khun engulfed you in a hug as everyone looked at you. You were finally awake after a week. Khun let go of you after a few seconds. You scanned the room to see everyone was there except for two.

"Where's Rak and Ehwa?" You asked.

You saw Bam look down, his eyes was filled with sadness. Everyone's expression changed into a sad one. Khun smiled sadly.

"They're..." Khun started.

He was debating on whether or not he should tell you the truth. He was afraid you'd lock yourself up in your room just like what Bam did too. He was afraid you'd blame yourself for it too. He didn't want to tell you especially because he didn't know what you went through at the station.

"Khun..?" You spoke snapping him out of his zone.

"Oh, they're fine. There's nothing to worry about, (n/n). Now go and rest." He said.

"Khun, I just woke up." You stated.

"Oh... Right. Here. You need to eat." He grabbed a spoonful of food and fed you.

You were confused but you eventually brushed it off. The others left after.

***************
I didn't realize that your dream was similar to Wangnan's...

Anyways, I am still a rock and I still cannot feel things. I am sorry for the short and bad chapter.

I hope you liked this chapter, lots of love~♥

-Akumu~Chan