dress fitting + a surprise

We were getting married in Georgia so we decided it would be best to just rent the biggest house we could find for all of our friends from California to stay. It slowly turned into the wedding planning headquarters and there would sometimes be twenty plus people surrounded around the table. My mom and Jaden's mom spent most of their time at the rental house with us figuring out last minute details.
Today I had my last dress fitting so all the women were coming with me and all the men were going to pick up their tuxes. I kissed goodbye and watched Avani kiss Nick goodbye before heading to the car. Oh, yeah. Avani and Nick have been together for eleven months. I couldn't be more happy for them. Nick and Jaden have actually become pretty good friends so everything worked out the way it was supposed to.

I followed the store clerk to the fitting room and began to put my dress on. As soon as I tried on the dress, I knew it was the one. It was a long sleeve a-line dress covered in lace and jewels. It fit my curves perfectly, while still being functional so I wouldn't have to be uncomfortable all night. Besides, my cleavage looked fantastic and I knew Jaden would appreciate it. Panic took over my body when I realized the attendant couldn't get the zipper all the way up.
"Um... I don't understand. It fit fine last week. " She panicked.
Shit. I didn't think being six weeks pregnant would make me gain enough wait that my wedding dress wouldn't fit.
I let out a deep breath when she finally got it zipped.
"You look beautiful, miss." She smiled.
"Thank you so much!" I grinned. "I'm so excited to show everyone."
Only my mom had seen the dress since she was with me when I first tried it on. I decided to not let anyone else see it until the day of just so they could all equally be surprised. We decided to not do bridesmaids and groomsmen to avoid hurting someone's feelings by not getting picked, so instead we just had all our closest friends wear them same dress and/or tux. There was almost nothing traditional about this wedding, but I wasn't mad at all about it.

We made it back home before the guys did surprisingly so I decided to take a shower real quick. Being pregnant was really fucking exhausting and I had to figure out how to tell Jaden as soon as possible.

I let the hot water run down my body as I traced my hands over my stomach, thinking about the little baby growing inside of me. I actually had decided as a teenager that I never wanted kids. It wasn't until I fell in love that I realized I actually do. Jaden wanted as many kids as I would willingly birth, but I decided two or three was enough.
After my normal routine, I wrapped a towel in my hair and around my body and put on a cute black flowy romper, brushing my hair and letting the waves flow by themselves. About that time, Jaden walked in.

"Hey cutie how was the fitting?"
"Good. I can't wait for you to see it. " I smiled.
"Oh yeah? I can't wait to see it. I can only imagine how beautiful you'll look." He grinned, wrapping his arms around my waist and his head on my shoulder.
"I have a surprise for you, be ready in twenty baby." I kissed his cheek and left him to shower.

Jaden soon came downstairs and I lead him to the car where I sat in the driver's seat for
once.

"Where are we going?" He finally asked.
"Surprise, like I said. But you've been here before." I smirked.

About ten minutes later, we pulled into the parking lot of 'my thinking place' I once took Jaden to.
"Remember this place?" I asked, shutting my car door and walking over to the bench by the fountain.
"Yeah, this is where I asked you to be my girlfriend. " He sat down beside me, so close that there was no space between our bodies. 
"And it's my thinking spot. " I said. "So I was thinking..."
Jaden looked at me intently, trying to figure out what my next words are.
"I'm pregnant, Jae."
His facial expression immediately changed from calm to ecstatic in a matter of seconds and he pulled me into the tightest hug ever.
"No fucking way are you serious??" He pulled away from the hug, resting his hands on the sides of my arms in shock.
"So serious, I should be about six weeks today. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner you were just so wrapped up in wedding stuff and I wanted to be sure before I said anything and I wanted it to be perfect but I couldn't wait any longer I-"
I was cut off by his lips crashing into mine. The kiss lingered for a second before Jaden's uncontrollable smile sent me into a giggle.
"Just when I thought I couldn't be any happier than I am now." Jaden grinned. "I love you and this baby so much Y/N."
"I love you more"
"Always and forever!" We both exclaimed.