Is this all a dream?

I stood in disbelief as I comprehended what Jaden just said. I let go of his hand, and slowly backed away, coming to terms with what I just heard. In the midst of my whole world crashing down, the doctor came in and asked us to leave so he could speak with Jaden and run some tests.
Anthony guided me out of the door, and helped me sit down in the waiting room. He didn't say anything. I just laid my head on his shoulder, silently crying. Why did he say that?

I woke up by being lightly shaken by Ant.
"Hey Y/N, the doctor wants to speak with you." He smiled, helping me up.
"C-can you come with me, please?"
"Yeah of course."
We followed a nurse into a small office. There was just a desk with a computer, the doctor sitting in an office chair, and two chairs on the other side of the desk for Anthony and I to sit in. I sat down and took a deep breath, preparing myself for what I was about to hear.
"Mrs.Hossler, it's nice to meet you. I'm sorry it's under these circumstances." He smiled warmly.
"Sorry if this is rude, but can you just tell me what the hell is going on?" I blatantly asked.
"Of course. So, um... Mr. Hossler seems to be suffering from short-term memory loss." He cleared his throat. "The last four or so years seem to be a blur for him."
"W-what?" I choked in disbelief.
"We are hoping it isn't permanent. It should all come back with time. What you can do though, is show him pictures, videos, anything you have from the last couple years. Spend as much time with him as you can and memories should slowly come flooding back." He reassured. "When did you and your husband meet, exactly?"
"About three years ago...." I frowned.
"Ah. I see." His face dropped. "I know him not remembering you right now may be scary, considering you two have a child on the way but please don't lose hope. He will remember you soon."
I nodded in response, and Anthony led me out of the room and back into Jaden's.
He greeted Anthony as we walked in, and Ant greeted all the boys, who were now spread out across the hospital room. They all exchanged frowns with me as I walked in, since Jaden didn't even acknowledge me.
They were all talking amongst themselves when Jaden looked over at me.
"Ant when did you dump Vani for this girl? Dude she's fucking pregnant?!" He looked shocked.
Bryce threw his arm around my shoulder, trying to stop me from breaking down yet again.
"Jaden this is your wife." Ant choked out.
"You're joking right?" He laughed.
"Jaden we got married four months ago tomorrow." I choked back tears. "We were on the way home from our honeymoon when wrecked."
"W-why don't I remember you then? There's no way that's true because I'm not ready for marriage?" He had a blank face. "That's my baby?"
"Yeah... it's a boy. We decided to name him Brycen Jaden Hossler."
He looked around the room, trying to read everyone's faces.
"Alright jokes over, someone tell the pregnant girl to leave now." He laughed. "I just got out of a coma and you guys are already fucking with me?"
All the guys looked at Jaden in disbelief and then over to me, walking over to comfort me.
"I can't do this shit." I threw my hands up in the air. "I can't fucking do it, I'm going home."