do you trust me

We finally got the crib put together. The nursery was pretty much decorated other than a few finishing touches. We went neutral with everything until we find out the gender.
We were sitting in the kitchen eating lunch when Jaden's phone rang. I peeped over at his phone and it was Bryce. He picked it up answering it and talking with him for a minute.
"I'll let you know in a little. Okay bye" Jaden said before laying his phone down on the counter.
"So the boys wanna go out tonight" He asked, eagerly awaiting for me to answer.
"That sounds fun" I smiled. "You deserve to go out and have fun"
"Yeah but I feel bad leaving you here all alone"
"Don't worry about me I'll be fine. Go out and have fun with your friends. Where are you guys going?"
"Well.. uh. They kinda want to go to the strip club" He cringed.
"That'll be fun" I nonchalantly replied.
"You don't care?"
"Why would I?" I laughed. "I mean do you plan on going out and cheating on me?"
"Of course not I would never." He defended.
"Then we're good" I shrugged.
"Alright I'll let Bryce know then. We're gonna leave around 9 I think"

I didn't exactly love the idea of Jaden in a strip club but honestly I whole-heartedly trusted him and after all he's been through he deserves to go out and let loose a little.

8:45 finally rolled around, and Jaden came downstairs with a pair of black skinny jeans, some Jordan's and a black hoodie on. He walked over to me at the couch and wrapped his arm around me.
"You look good" I pecked his lips. "And you smell good"
"Thanks baby" He smiled. "Are you sure you're gonna be okay alone tonight?"
"I promise."
The doorbell rung and before we could get up, Bryce and Josh walked in.
"What's up fuckers" Josh yelled, walking right in and sitting on the couch.
I laughed and Jaden greeted them both.
"Is this your girlfriend?" I asked, pointing towards the brown-haired girl sitting next to him.
"Yeah this is Nessa." He smiled, wrapping his arm around your waist.
"You're pretty. Way too pretty for him." I scrunched my nose looking at Josh.
She giggled and shyly wrapped her hair behind her ear.
"So I thought maybe you and Nessa could hang out here together tonight?" Bryce proposed.
"I told you guys I be fine alone." I rolled my eyes. "But of course I'll hang out with you!"
"You should've known better than to think we would let you stay here all night alone." Jaden said. "I promise I'll call and check on you later and I won't be home too late. I love you babe"
I cupped his face and kissed him.
"I love you too. Don't get too drunk and be safe. Have lots of fun you guys"
I hugged them all before they left, leaving Nessa and I alone in the living room.
"So Nessa, what do you want to do?" I laughed.
"We could just order some food and get to know each other or something?"
"Sounds good." I smiled. "I'll order food if you go get us some sodas from the fridge."