new responsibilities

We drove for what felt like five seconds and I think he turned right into somewhere, parking the car. He got out and came around to my side, opening my door and helping me out.
"Where are we?" I questioned.
He didn't answer, instead he helped me walk, guiding each step and helping me up three steps.
"We're home." He grinned.
"Home?" I scrunched my nose.
"This is our home, Y/N. I bought it." He took a key out, unlocking the door.
I walked in and looked around the inside of the house. It was open concept. It had a huge kitchen with white cabinets and grey and white quartz countertops. A large living room that sat in between a double staircase that led to upstairs, and glass doors that led to the backyard, revealing to what I think was a pool.
"Sooo...." He dragged out. "Are you mad?"
I walked over to him, engulfing him in possibly the tightest hug ever.
"Mad? Jaden this is all I've ever wanted. This is my dream house. How did you remember every detail? This is insane. And what made you change your mind?" I babbled.
"After everything that's happened, I think it's best for us especially when we add to our family. We needed somewhere to raise our family. The only thing you've ever asked for is for us to get our own place and I think you deserved that at the very least."
"Jaden I meant an apartment not a fucking mansion." I laughed.
"I know, but when I saw that the house two doors down from Sway was for sale I couldn't let the opportunity pass."
"That's why we were only in the car for like two minutes." I face palmed. "This is actually so fucking amazing, I love it. I'm gonna go look around."
We both walked upstairs, looking at the four spare bedrooms and an office. Jesus, this house was huge.
"So you even already for furniture for the entire house?"
"Yep. Avani helped because I suck." He laughed.
"So this is where you've been disappearing to every morning." I giggled.

We walked down the hall a little before we got to the master. It had two doors to the room so I knew it was going to be huge. As he opened the doors, I noticed all my friends gathered around the fully furnished bedroom jumping and yelling "Surprise!"

"Oh my god, so this is where everyone was." I laughed. "So everyone knew about this but me?"
"Pretty much." Avani said and everyone agreed, laughing.
"You may have some competition, Y/N." Anthony said. "I'm about to steal your man so I can move in."
"Just know I'll fight you for my mans." I glared. "I'll fuck you up bitch"
Ant held his arms up in surrender, causing us to all laugh again.
"Soooo... party?" Bryce changed the subject. "I kinda already stocked the fridge."
"Let's party bitches!" Jaden exclaimed.