chill

"Huh? Jaden that's not funny" I scoffed, pushing him off of me.
"I'm serious, Y/N" He pulled me backed
"Prove it, say something you would only know"
He just intently looked into my eyes for a moment, thinking.
"Our first trip together. Georgia. When you went to see Cass at the cemetery. And then we went to that pizza place and you yelled at Sam in front of the whole restaurant. I remember now, angel. I don't know how or why so sudden but being back at my place with you, as soon as you said Always and Forever, it clicked. It started with flashbacks from our wedding. And then us getting married, us telling our parents we were having a baby. I'm so sorry I haven't been here like I should've been baby but I'm going to spend the rest of my life making up for it." He hugged me tighter than ever before.
He was back.
My Jaden was back.
We stood in a tight hug for what felt like an hour. When he finally pulled away, we were both in tears and grinning ear to ear.
"Now, lets get you home my love" Jaden smiled, leading me back to the car, opening my door and then going around and driving off, back to the house.

We got back home and almost ran back inside out of excitement. I swung the door open, yelling for everyone to come downstairs. They all came flying down seconds later, in a panic.
"I promise this is good news." I beamed.
"No fucking way?" Josh perked up.
"Way. I'm back fuckers." Jaden cheered.

The celebration was finally dying down, and we were all crowded around the kitchen talking and laughing.
"So basically what I'm hearing is we're partying tonight?" Bryce asked, which seemed more like a statement.
"Nah. I think my wife deserves to be taken out
if that's cool with you guys." Jaden smiled, throwing his arm around my shoulder.
"Awww yeah buddy is back. Back to being whipped." Josh teased.
"Ha ha. Go get ready, baby. We'll leave in an hour." I nodded and made my way upstairs to make myself look decent.