what do we do now

I woke up the next morning and rolled over, ignoring my pounding headache. Or maybe it was the afternoon. The sunlight from the windows lit up the entire room.
Jaden was cuddled up against me. I unwrapped his arm from my body and  tried to get up, when I realized something was on top of my legs. I looked down at the foot of the bed to see Bryce and Anthony sleeping on our bed. I don't even remember them coming in here. Jesus, how much did we drink last night?
As I brushed my teeth, I heard someone get up out of bed and open the bathroom door.
"Morning beautiful."
"Morning Jae." I spit the toothpaste out of my mouth and handed him his toothbrush. "What happened last night?"
I pulled myself up to sit on the bathroom counter.
"Before or after you skinny dipped in the pool?"
"What?" I widened my eyes. "How much did I fucking drink?"
"You don't even wanna know, babe." He laughed. "You were crazy."
"I guess I have some apologizing to do when I go downstairs then."
He spit his toothpaste out and laughed.
"Why would you apologize? Me and you both know we both deserved to let lose and have fun. For the first time in a long time, you let completely lose and we had so much fun whether or not you remember it. You've gotta stop being so hard on yourself."
"What would I do without you Jaden Hossler?" I cupped his face as he positioned his body between my dangling legs.
He looked into my eyes and kissed my lips.
"I wouldn't even want to know." He smiled. "Now let's go get you some advil."

Jaden and I made breakfast for everyone, considering we were the first ones awake. One by one, everyone came downstairs looking like complete shit. There was zero alcohol left in the fridge so I'm assuming we did some serious damage last night. The last thing I remember is taking my sixth shot and dancing on Jaden.

We all sat around the table eating out breakfast. The boys were talking about taking a road trip somewhere and I had kind of zoned out.
"Alright, airbnb is booked." Josh declared.
"Wait where are we going?" I focused my attention back in.
"Girl where the hell have you been?" Avani laughed. "We're going to Texas."