its gonna be okay

"Divorce? Why the hell would I want a divorce?" I was shocked.
"You said the universe was trying to tell us that we don't belong together." Jaden sympathized.
"I didn't say I was going to listen...."
"Oh thank god." Jaden released his deep breath. "You scared the shit out of me."
I let out a small giggle.
"That's just how guilty I'm feeling right now. I was so excited to be a mom. And to wake up out of a fucking coma, find out I lost one baby, you don't remember me, and then I lose a second baby. A lot has happened since we got married so I just think we need to take things slowly. I'm not saying start over, but possibly start our marriage over? Since we never really got to start it."
"I would love nothing more than that." Jaden placed his hands on top of mine, slightly squeezing them. "I love you so much."
"I love you too. Always and Forever Jae." I smiled.

After dinner, we went back home and discovered that the guys had invited a few people over. And by a few, I mean there was a party going on right now. Jaden and I decided we'd skip out on the party and just go upstairs and hangout considering we've missed the last 4 months or so of each other's lives.
We both changed clothes, and I threw my hair up in a bun. We curled up together underneath the covers in bed and turned a movie on.
This was how I imagined marriage would be like.
Content.

I was incredibly happy.
I had the man of my dreams back.

I felt myself dozing off and turned over to see that Jaden was already asleep. I turned the tv off and cuddled up back against him.
"Night my love."