you didnt write any vows?

The next morning rolled around too quickly. My eyes fluttered open, adjusting to the light in the room. I rolled over and wrapped my arms around Jaden, waking him up.
"It's wedding day!!" I squealed.
Jaden grinned and immediately jumped up off the bed, leaving me in bed. He started dancing around the room holding his speaker that was now blaring music.
"Jaden shh you're going to wake everyone up and then we're not going to be able to sneak out of the house to go to the court house" I laughed.
"Oops. " He turned the volume down. "You know what we didn't think about?"
"What?"
"What the fuck are we supposed to wear today?" He held up his tux that he's wearing tomorrow.
"Shit. Um, this?" I held up the pair of sweatpants Jaden had on yesterday.
We both laughed.
"Non-traditional. I like it. " He grabbed them from me, slipping them on. Wait can you do that thing with your hair I like?"
"French braids?" I laughed.
"Yesssss" He smirked, reaching down and kissing me.
"At least no one will suspect a thing. " I sighed, getting up and going over to my suitcase, pulling out a random t-shirt and jean shorts.

Once we were both ready, we headed downstairs. We both grabbed a cup of coffee to go and headed towards the front door.
"Where are you guys going?" Bryce raised his eyebrow.
"To my parents to handle some last minute things. We should be back this afternoon." I said, and Bryce nodded in return.
"That was close. " Jaden cringed.
"Not really, I don't think he actually has any idea of what we're actually doing. " I laughed.

Jaden parked the car in the parking lot of the court house and we got out, walking towards our parents who were definitely dressed for the occasion.
"Please tell me you have a change of clothes in the car. " My mom was obviously sick of our shit.
"No." We both laughed.
Both sets of parents exchanged looks and sighed, knowing good and well we aren't going to change clothes.
"And you guys are positive this is what you want?" Jaden's dad asked, opening the door to the chapel.
"Positive." I grinned.
"Absolutely." Jaden said.
Our parents sat down on the pews and we stood in front of each other, waiting for the reverend to begin speaking.
"So by the request of the bride and groom, this ceremony is going to be a little non-traditional." He began.
"Shocker. " My dad said, earning a laugh from everyone in the room.
"We are going to listen to their vows, and then they will say I do, and kiss. Short and sweet. " He smiled. "You may begin now. Mr.Hossler. "

"Okay..." He took a deep breath. "Y/N, I have loved you since the first time I laid my eyes on you. That day at Collin's house when I walked in to you half asleep on the couch with your cute little messy bun. And then the more I got to know you, the real you, I fell in love harder than I could ever imagine. You are my everything. I promise to spend the rest of my life showing exactly how you deserve to be treated. You are the love of my life, angel. I can't wait to have lots of babies with you and grow old together. "
We were both grinning ear to ear as the tears were flowing down our faces.
"Okay, my turn." I wiped a few tears away. "Jaden, I could've never possibly imagined that one day I would meet someone who made me feel the way you do. Your contagious smile, charming personality, and your messy hair that I love ruffling are a few of my favorite things about you, but I won't stand here all day and finish that list. My favorite thing of all though, is the way you love; So boldly and so hard. You push me to be the best I can possibly be, even when it's difficult and I can't wait to do the same for you for the rest of my life. Jae you are going to be an amazing father. You saved me Jaden Hossler and I love you so much. "
"Always and forever. " He smiled, grabbing my hands to hold.
"Beautiful. " The reverend smiled. "Now, Jaden Hossler, do you take Y/N to be your lawfully wedded wife? For better or worse? Through sickness and health?"
"I do." He squeezed my hands.
"And Y/N, do you take Jaden Hossler to be your lawfully wedded husband? For better or for worse? Through sickness and in health?"
"I sure do!" I squealed.
"Then I now announce you, husband and wife. Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Hossler. You may now kiss your bride. "
Our parents were now cheering and Jaden placed his hand on the back of my neck gently, clearing the space between our bodies and attaching his lips to mine. It was a sweet, short kiss, but it was one I would never forget.

I just married the love of my life.