don't be suspicious

okay here's the right chapter lol. I had a shit ton of drafts and i posted the wrong one but it's fixed now!!

After dinner with our parents, we started our journey back to the rental house to catch up with all of our friends.

When we arrived, we approached the door and opened it only to reveal everyone surrounding the living room, looking extra suspicious.

"You're home!" Avani squealed, engulfing me into a huge tight hug.
"Where the hell have y'all been?" Anthony questioned, raising his eyebrows.
"Last minute wedding planning and we went to lunch with our parents. " Jaden said.
"Okay. So we bought a shit ton of liquor so we're drinking tonight! You know, one last party before my boy is a 'married man'." Bryce excitedly said, holding up a bottle of Crown Apple.
Jaden immediately glanced over at me like "what the fuck do we do" and I shrugged in response.
"Uh... I don't think that's a good idea guys. We don't wanna be hungover tomorrow." I half-smiled, hoping Jaden would speak up and agree with me.
"Yeah no I don't want to feel like I'm dying on the happiest day of my life guys. Sorry." Jaden shrugged.
"We're not taking no for an answer. " Nick said, and everyone chimed in agreeing with him.
I glanced over at Jaden yet again and he nodded.
"Will you take no for an answer if I tell you I can't physically drink?" I fake smiled.
"What do you mean?" Josh chimed in.
"No way. " Avani gasped.
"We were going to tell you guys tomorrow but you bitches wouldn't let it go." Jaden laughed and playfully rolled his eyes.
A couple people gasped and squealed, realizing what we just said.
"I'm not understanding here. Someone please explain. " Bruce whined.
"I'm pregnant, dumb ass. " I laughed.
"IM GONNA BE AN UNCLE?!" He yelled.
"ME TOO!" Josh cheered along with every other guy in the house.
Avani ran over, placing her hand on my belly.
"I love you so much already little baby, I promise to be the best aunt in the world and buy you anything you want." She beamed.
"But you guys can't post anything or even hint at anything until we tell everyone ourselves." I grimaced. "My own brother doesn't even know yet, and we're waiting to tell fans until we find out the gender."
Everyone agreed and continued celebrating.
"So change of plans then. We'll save all the liquor for tomorrow night, and I'll get the fire pit started outside and we can roast marshmallows instead." Bryce smiled.
"Deal." Jaden and I said at the same time.