you're fucking lying lemme see

Later that afternoon, all the boys had walked back over to Sway and Nick and Jaden had gone out to stock up on snacks and stuff for the road trip. Avani was in my room helping me pack until they returned.
"It's just three days Vani, I don't need all this." I laughed, looking down at the large suitcase on the floor full of clothes.
"Yeah but you need options. At least two different outfits for each day. So no less than six outfits." She demanded, handing over yet another shirt.
"Vani what's that?" I asked, grabbing her hand and noticing a rather large diamond on her ring finger.
"Um...." She tried to come up with something.
"Are you engaged?!" I raised my voice.
"Yes...."
"And you didn't fucking tell me!" I squealed, bringing her into a hug. "I'm so happy!! When did this happen?"
"Two weeks ago." She smiled. "I didn't want to upset you, considering everything you were going through. I must've forgotten to take off my ring before I came over yesterday."
"Are you kidding me? This is the good news I've needed all along! My best friends are getting married, this is amazing!! I can't believe you hid this from me Vani. Now we get to plan another wedding!"
We both were admiring her ring sitting on the bed. We talked about wedding details, and how Nick asked her.
"This is going to be so much fun! Now that's it's not my wedding there's no stress involved." I laughed.
"I'm so excited. About that, I was wondering if you would, um... want to be my Maid of Honor?"
"Are you fucking kidding me bitch of course!!" I yelled, dancing around out of pure happiness.
Mid-dance, Jaden and Nick walked in, laughing at me looking like an idiot.
"Nick you asshole!!" I yelled, sounding a little more serious than I intended.
Jaden and Nick both exchanged looks and then looked at me with wide eyes.
"W-what did I do?" He stuttered.
"You didn't tell me you asked Avani to marry you!!!" I quickly hugged him. "I'm so happy for you guys"
"You scared me." He laughed. "Thanks, Y/N. It means a lot."
Jaden just smiled in return.
"You knew about this?" I turned my attention to him.
"Um... Maybe." He shrugged.
"Assholes." I rolled my eyes, earning a laugh from everyone.