C H A P T E R 19

A/n: ur bedroom can be designed however u want luvs

Masky's POV

I got out the shower and dried my hair. I then put on my regular attire and sat on my bed. I took my phone and check the screen. A text...

From Y/N

I realized that even though Slender put her inside the house, I was still supposed to hang out with her and whatnot. I don't know if he wants me to kill her still, though I wouldn't mind. She seems like a brat anyway. But how to respond.

T-Oh hey Y/N!!

Was that enough? I don't know I never have time to text people, nor do I have friends outside the pasta house.

Y- It's been a while since we talked. What are you up to?

T-Eh, nothing much. Kinda bored.

Y- Let's go somewhere! how about we go to an arcade or something.

T- Ya sure ig.

Y-Okay I'll be there at twelve.

T-Sure.

Well fuck. Now I have to go to a stupid arcade with a bratty girl. Why do I have to get closer to her in the first place. I could've just killed her and stuffed her into an alleyway bUt NoO. I have to talk to her.

My train of thoughts were interupted by a knock on my door. "Come in."

"Have you seen my gun?" Hoodie asked, most likely needing it for a mission.

"Why the hell would I have it? You probably left it in your other jeans or something."

"Tch. What are you doing anyways? Don't you have a mission or something?"

"Nope, Slender gave me the day off, but I have to do that mission with the girl anyway."

"Isn't she in the house already?"

"Ya but Slender wants me to keep going with it."

"Ight whatever."

And with that Hoodie left the room. I look around my room. It was really bland. I should get it redecorated. It looked like any basic room, except the color theme had orange in it. I looked at my phone. it was 10. This meant I had more than enough time until I had to leave. I got up and put a jacket on. Why not go for a walk. I took a pack of smokes with me and left to go take a walk.

Le Time skip

I realized that the Pasta Mansion was in the same woods as Y/N's house. I decided to go look at the house, because why not? When I get there I see a bunch of police tape. I hide behind a tree near the front of the house. What the hell happened here?

Police Man's POV

I don't know how long the bodies have been here, but they've definitely been here for more than a week. The bodies smell terrible. And based on the condition they're in, it was definitely a murder. The place also reeked of alcohol, maybe they were alcoholics. These poor people, what a gruesome way to die.

"Chief, we found a room that looked to be of a teenage girl. The girl is nowhere to be seen." One of the police officers says. "Lead me to the room."

When we get there, you at first see a room of a teenage girl. But you can tell there are a few things missing or broken. The room was plain. A bed with white sheetings, and what looks to be blood stains? There was also a mirror, key word:was. The mirror is shattered on the floor, along with dried blood. If this was of a girl, she must've been really emotionally unstable. There were a couple of drawers. The first on was a bunch of scarves, but then when opening the other was a bunch of blades and a Box? Most of the blades had blood on it. I doubt that she was the killer of the two though, those two had huge stab wounds on them, something a blade could not have done. I open the box to see a bunch of papers. As I read through them I realize that they are suicide notes. This poor girl. But out of all them, one stood out. It was to her adopted parents. It read;

𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝐻𝒶𝓃𝓀 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓁𝑒𝓎:

𝐼𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝐼 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑔𝑜 𝓉𝑜 𝐻𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃? 𝒲𝒽𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓈𝓀? 𝐵𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝐼 𝓌𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒹𝓊𝓂𝒷-𝒶𝓈𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓁. 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉'𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝑜𝓃𝑒? 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉'𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝒷𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹. 𝒩𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉. 𝐼 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓀 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒹𝒶𝓂𝓃 𝒹𝑜𝑔 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒶𝓈𝓈𝑒𝓈. 𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊? 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒹𝓇𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒸𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓅-𝒶𝓈𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝓆𝓊𝑜𝓇 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓈 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝓌𝑜 𝒷𝑜𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒𝓈. 𝒯𝒽𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝐼 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝒾𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝓇𝑜𝑜𝓂 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒸𝓇𝓎 𝓂𝓎𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝓁𝑒𝑒𝓅. 𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝒾𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒹𝑜𝑒𝓈𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓀 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝐼 𝒸𝓊𝓉 𝓂𝓎𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻 𝓊𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒶 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓊𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓇. 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝓂𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑔𝓊𝓎𝓈 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒹𝓇𝒾𝓃𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼 𝓁𝑜𝒸𝓀𝑒𝒹 𝓂𝓎𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻 𝒾𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝓇𝑜𝑜𝓂 𝒹𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓂𝓎 𝓊𝓈𝓊𝒶𝓁 𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑒, 𝐼 𝒹𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒹𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑜 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒶 𝒹𝒾𝒻𝒻𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓇𝑜𝒶𝒸𝒽. 𝒮𝑜 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝐼 𝒹𝑜? 𝐼 𝒸𝓊𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝒹𝓈 '𝐹𝓊𝒸𝓀 𝒴𝑜𝓊' 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝓎 𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓈𝓉 𝓈𝑜 𝒹𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇. 𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓈𝓁𝑒𝑒𝓅𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓂𝓎 𝒹𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃𝓈 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝑔𝑒𝓉𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝑜 𝓁𝑜𝓊𝒹 𝐼 𝓇𝒾𝓅𝓅𝑒𝒹 𝒶 𝒸𝒽𝓊𝓃𝓀 𝑜𝒻 𝓂𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝒾𝓇 𝑜𝓊𝓉. 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁𝓈? 𝒮𝑜 𝐼 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒷𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓇𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝐼 𝒹𝒾𝑒, 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝒽𝒶𝓊𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓉 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊.

𝐹𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒷𝒾𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁 𝒹𝒶𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝑒𝓇, 𝒴/𝒩

𝒫.𝒮.-𝐹𝓊𝒸𝓀 𝓎𝑜𝓊.

After reading that I think I was actually going to cry. This girl had such a traumatizing past, and is so emotionally unstable. i know that if my kid was going through this, I'd take her straight to therapy.

"Keep this letter safe it's a very good clue." I said and handed it to a police officer. "Yes sir."

Masky's POV

I managed to kill one of the police officers and take their uniform. I get inside the house to see two dead bodies. They didn't look anything like her parents so I assumed they weren't. I go upstairs to where I believe is the bedrooms. Right as I get to one of the doors, an officer hands me a letter and tells me to keep it as it is a very good clue. I take it and when everyone leaves the room I read it. It was a suicide letter to her adoptive parents. It said all kinds of stuff about how much she cut herself and her demons. Heh, if she was able to murder she'd be a great creepypasta.

Too bad she'll have to die.

. . .

Here is a chapter presented to you by Blxrry. Did you like it? If so, Please vote. If not, please tell me what I can improve on. Also do you like longer chapters like this with slower updates or shorter chapters with faster updates? let me know in the comment section down below~. (Lol that rhymed) Anyways, I'll see you guys in the next chapter. By Clouds!!

~Blxrry