EQUAL

Malachor V, A twisted wasteland covered with jagged cliffs and plagued by constant lightning storms, a planet that feeds on death, infamous for its sith temple, visited by many who served PALPATINE.

And the only place you remember calling home. Though you cannot recall much of your life nor your true name before training to be a daughter of darkness.

You were the youngest and the darkest student among the Knights in training and the only female. Secretly, trained to learn the ways of the force by the man who claimed you his heiress. His daughter. The empress of ren. His perfect apprentice. Code name "bloodhound" the harbinger of death and fear.

After your fathers passing, you were the heir to the throne of darkness but you stood aside to allow a more "capable" leader to rule. You never craved the power to lead only the power to destroy and you let nothing get in your way. You were ruthless. That is what earned you the name "bloodhound".

Months passed by as you focused on your training after your fathers demise, there were moments were you expressed deep sorrow and anguish.
Your father may have been cruel in training but he was still your father, he taught the way the world truly work, he was a brutally honest and a honorable man. He was a good teacher.

You hated yourself for feeling a hint of sadness.
But pain ignites passion
And PASSION is what drives the dark side.
So you fueled your passion with so much pain and anger; you became numb.

The days were long in your home planet but you managed to pass it by working your body non- stop, leaving no place for mourning.

One night, Your hungry stomach began to growl and you decided to end your day early.

You grabbed your food, well a slush of food onto a grey metal tray and headed for your room to finish it off.

You enjoyed isloation. Mostly because all the students were either jealous of you or just were plain silent. But ofcourse, you didn't want to lower the population of your people, so killing them wasn't a option.

You were eating like an animal when a sudden turn on your door knob alerted you. You grabbed the dagger, you always carried as a child and stood behind the door, held it around the intruders neck and letting them go as you quickly came to a realisation of who it was. "Fuck!!, Merium, its just you. Ever heard of knocking?", you scoffed.
"Apologies mistress but you have visitors" your caretaker muttered out in quite a fast pace. She was nervous.

You returned to your bed, continued devouring your so called "food". Giving no care to who your guests were; when 6 men with different yet similar armours barged in, the light from your candle reflecting upon their polished helmets.
Demanding you come with them immediately.
"Has Ren taught you no manners?". The men didnt answer.
"Very well, who's summoning me?", the men remained silent yet again
"I see you all are incapable of speaking...... Or maybe a war must've damaged your ear drums?", you mocked their silence with your cockiness.

"The Supreme leader of the first order, Our master,.....Kylo Ren" the men replied in unison, their true voices hidden with a vocabulator to sound as intimidating as possible, you held back laughter on that thought.

You stood still as you absorbed the news that had been brought to you with no invitation nor warning

"Wheres your master?" You demanded, "he is indisposed empress, we are here on his behalf" , a man with a grenade head for a helmet replied
"You know of me?" You swallowed thickly.
No one knew of your relationship with Ren.
"Yes mistress of darkness, your father entrusted you to our care should the circumstances considering your stay here change but......." The grenade heads words come to a sudden halt
"Your father has us on strict orders to hide your identity and gender from any man that ain't us" the man with the war club stated.
You could tell that he was very direct
"How do i know if what you say is true?" you tried to supresss the nervousness in building in your throat.