DOMINATE

He lifted his hips for more friction, even though you too ached for it when the familiar wetness pooled in, filling a warmth in the apex of your thighs. His eyes watched you play with your swollen clit, curling your bottom lip under your teeth. "Do you want it?", you asked, seductively. He didn't answer but only struggled with your strength to move you against his hips. You held him still with the force earning a frustrated groan. Fingers dealt damage on his jaw when you held it tight. "I am not going ask again", you gritted your teeth. Finally he offered a nod but that wasn't enough to convince you. You stroke him across the face, "I need words, Ren".

"Ye...yes", he stammered cheeks flushing with desire and sclera shooting red with lust.

"Yes, what?", you grazed his pink lips with my thumb. Eyes wandering on his amber irises that glimmered with need.

"Yes, empress. I need you", he answered with quivering lips. You pressed your lips against his. A moan escaped his lips and yours, tongues intertwining and fighting for control. You tugged at his bleeding bottom lips between your teeth as you pulled away. Wrestling with his pants you released his throbbing cock leaking pre cum all over its flushedmember, you coated your lips with it, expertly swirling your tongue over the tip, teasing him.

He suppressed his groans to hide his desperation, you smacked away the hand that grabbed a fistful of your hair. Parting your lips, you pushed the head into your mouth until it hit the back of your throat, you gagged while keeping it in. You pulled away with pop and used both your hands to pump his length. You dropped your head again and forced yourself to take in his size.

Once you were confident enough, you picked up your pace, bopping your head up and down until it hit choked you. Your jaw became rigid as drools trickled down your chin and tears strung, shooting your sclera red. You hummed in satisfaction as he parted his lips, gifting you a moan.

The sounds of lips smacking was all your ears could hear beyond the thumping of your own heart. You released his cock from your mouth and pumped it until you could line the tip to your cunt. You played with your clit, giving him the full view of your evident pleasure, you balanced your self with knees digging in to the bed. You threw your head back as you moaned. Kylo took your pleasure as a chance to thrust his hard cock in you. Your breath hitched while your hands found his shoulder blades, clawing into them when he pushed your hips down to take all of it without warning while he released an exhale of relief as he pushed deeper and deeper. You noticed an ache in your lower abdomen with each uncaring and ungentle thrust as he lifted your ass, helping you bounce on him. "Kylo...oh fuck..I can feel you in my gut", you moaned out, sending a wave of arousal spiking through Kylos body.

Skin slapping, aggressively with his new and rough pace, hitting just the right spot each time he sheathed his cock into you. He tugged your head to the side to get a better view of the marks he was willing to leave over the healing ones.

In that moment, you realised Kylo was slowly taking control, you shot your head away and pressed your hands against his chest, glimmering with sweat and took control of the thrusts but you were unsure of your ability to take him, any longer yet your dominance did not falter.

You kneaded your breasts while your cunt took all of Kylo with all you could being that his sheer size was almost impossible to accommodate.

His face was pink with heat, sweat trickling down from his forehead. You leaned in and snapped his head to the side and leaving a stripe of your tongue traveling all the way to his ear. You bit the edges, he groaned shamelessly with no intent to hold back the pleasure of his own.

You used your force to soothe the throbbing need in your clit. Moving away, you focused on his length as he watched, his cock disappear in you. He prodded his elbows then his palms on the matteress, lifting his body up to meet your lips. Jaw slacked, Noise tumbled from your lips, mumbling praises as he did the same unable to meet his lips with a steady rhythm which only turned sloppy. The ragged breathing was accelerated when you worked your hips to meet his thrusts half way. Feeling every bit of him stretching you out, the seemingly never ending ecstasy of  this moment. Both bodies drenched in the wetness of sweat and desire.