PUNISHMENT

The bed sheets were covered in your sweat and tears. The dreams haunting you, a repetition.
Its been two weeks since that event night in Canto Bight. You slipped the blanket off. Your bare legs met the chilling air. You rested your feet on the cold metal floor, your elbows on your knees; hands covering your face. You rubbed your tired eyes, trying to shake the dream and the hunger for sleep away. It was time for your first training since had been back and you were not looking forward to receiving your punishment from Kylo. You huffed and grabbed your workout clothes, this time leaving your armour. Without your katanas, the armour meant nothing. The swordsmith was away from the base and would not be back by six months or so. Troubling indeed, for any warrior. But you weren't any other warrior. You were a Ren; the arts of building weaponry was not unknown to you. Although it was more of Cardo's specialty and you needed permission from non other than the Supreme leader, himself, to gain access to the weapon master's arsenal. This also meant, kissing his ass and you don't play well with kissing ass's. Another option was to pretty please with Hux. HELL NO. All of these thoughts carried you to the training room. You were early, you threw yourself on the padded floors and shut your eyes to rest them before the inevitable pain that you will experiencing today. "So, that's what th leader of the knights does during an important training session, she sleeps", Kylo mocked his shirt was tight in all the right places, his fingers interlocking on his back. You almost fell as you were stood up straight. You brushed off the baby hairs from your face, and kneeled. "Master". He scoffed in response, "I don't have time for this, ready up". You fixed up training clothes and picked up two sticks from the stand, mimicking your katanas. You nodded at Kylo. He gave you the signal to attack. After a few breathes, you lunged yourself forward, sparring with Kylo. "Weak", he spat. "Again",
"Again", he repeated everytime he overpowered you. "Two weeks and you come back weaker than before", he kept insulting you.
"We have mission in 5 days and this is how prepared you are?".
"Master, without my Katanas. I will not be going", you replied panting.
"So, you are nothing without your weapons, I see".
"I am a knight just as a madalorian, weapons are part of my religion", you set your palms on your knees.
"Then, you shall make your own", he hesitated.
"Thank you, master", you kneeled.
"Are you ready for your punishment, weakling?", he gritted his teeth.
"Whats the deal with you, man. Why do you hate me so much. I am literally your guard not your rival", you began choking, he threw against a wall and walked over to you. You were coughing. "I said, are you ready for your punishment", he repeated, a rogue hair swinging by his eyebrows.
"Fu.......fuck...you", you muttered.
"In you dreams, darling", he whispered. His body in contact with yours as he studied you.

Your breathing became shallow, warmth crept up your cheeks. Without thinking, you clashed your lips with his. He hesitated as your kiss took him by surprise. His lips immediately took yours. The kiss was not of the soft kind but something hungry and passionate. Your fingers tangled with his hair. You moaned into his lips, he took that as a permission to slide his tongue in, his hands reached down from back, digging his nails into your ass as he held it tight. He explored your mouth, whilst your fingers trailed along his arms. Breathing thorugh your noses. He pulled away, leaving you wanting more. "Tsk tsk, little bird wants the reward before atonement", a sinister grin touched his lips. "So greedy", he joked. The game of manipulation?, easy. You laughed at his response, his grin turned into pure anger. You knew what is doing to him. Your data pad buzzed with notification, it stopped Kylo from unleashing his wrath upon you. He raised his eyebrows at you, you stared into face completely emotionless and outstretched your hand, the data pad flew into your palm. You swiped through the pad, clicking on the message board.

'Your presence is required at the main bridge, don't be late.'

- General Armitage Hux

"Hux wants me at the main bridge, strange", you looked up at Kylo, who didn't pay your words any mind. "Master", you kneeled before leaving.
"Don't be late, tomorrow. The first order doesn't do well with incompetent, weak little girls", his voice; cool. You blocked your thoughts from him. Well, okay punk bitch.

You stopped to change into your now soulless armour. Your fingers trailed lightly along the sheath, suddenly using your fingers to trail and not think about Kylo's shoulders will never be possible. What the hell got into you;i n that training room and why did Kylo not stop you or push you away. Your mind twisted with questions, you tried shaking them off but these decided to stick. You took a quick shower before heading to the main bridge.

You greeted Phasma as she was discussing strategies with Cardo.
"Captain", you nodded.
"Empress", she nodded back. She was the only one that called you by your title even though you asked her multiple times not to. You groaned at her response. You were discussing about possible safe landing zones for the ships on batuu.

"Ahh, Bloodhound. There you are". Hux sighed, and smiled at you ??!!!. Wait, hold on. Are your dreaming?, General Hux smiled at you??.  You were thankful that you're mask hid your shocked expression. You nodded with your mouth forming a 'O'.
"Walk with me, will you?", he stood aside and gestured his hand towards the hallway. You straightened your back and walked forward.
"General Hux, may I know the reason behind this unpleasant surprise", your vocabulator spoke out.
"Pandora. Can I call you that?", he asked. You nodded in response.
"You are the best warrior, the first order ever had, not even the second sisters could compare", he rubbed his finger on his chin.
"Maybe", you shrugged. "Look, can you get to the point. I have other business I must tend to".
"Well, Pandora. I require your assistance, well not assistance but guidance", he said; with great difficulty.
You stopped dead in your tracks.
"Wh.... What?, what sort of guidance?", you were baffled by his response.
"Fighting", Hux replied.
"Why on Naboo, would you want to learn how to fight?. You're a general not a man made for the field", you signaled at his figure.
"I-...... Fine, if you wont help me, then so be it. Good day to you, EMPRESS", he pivoted on his heel, his face oozing with disappointment and embarrassment.
"H.....Hux, stop", you yelled and walked over to him. "I will train you, but I have condtions", you raised your finger.
"Name them", he cleared his throat.
"First, you will make sure, the knights and I get better food in our stomachs than a grey slump of god knows what. Second, you will give me privileges that only a commander and his generals are supposed to have, such as access to the enclosed room and the key to the weapons room. Third, youre going to be nicer to Phasma. Lastly, I get my own ship.", you crossed you arms on your chest, waiting for Hux to reply. He took his time processing and taking your negotiations into consideration.
"Done and done", he replied with a smile on his. You extended your hand for a shake, he placed his gloved hand on your gloved ones firmly and shaked it. "Hmm, great grip", you complimented, "you're going to need it".
He gave you a nod before leaving, whilst walking away he waved his hand. "Three times a week after lights out!", he screamed. You chuckled. Man was more of a woman than a woman itself.