LOST AND FOUND

With a flick of a wrist, his cuffs were off. He slammed onto to ground, groaning. "Nice bedside manners", he teased. "Funny, now get your ass up", you kicked his stomach lightly. "A little help here", he murmured.
"Yes of course", you helped him up.
"Really?", his lifted his hands, signalling at the cuffs you placed while you helped him up. "Is this really necessary?".
"Yep, absolutely", you nodded. He sighed and pouted.
You took a seat on the metal floor but he decided to walk around the room, touching every single detail on the walls. Stretching from the slashes and small dents. His eyes came back to you.

He watched you; you looked at him in confusion; he was reading every part of you.
"What?", you chuckled.
"Nothing, just admiring", he still didn't avert his gaze from you. You rolled your eyes
"So....." He sat directly across you. He leaned his back against the wall. "Where do I start?", his tongue pushed the insides of his right cheek.
"From the part, that starts mattering to me", you brought your knees to your chest.

"You're not in full power", he tilted his head.
"I don't know what that means", you grew annoyed.
"Alright", he got up. "Allow me to elaborate", he darted towards, before you could react his fingers were on both your temples. Everything around you crumbled to noting. You were gasping in a pitch black room with no one.

"KRONIX!!", you yelled.
"You will not raise your voice in my presence, daughter". A voice echoed through the empty room. Fear consumed your body.

"Who are you?", you stammered.
"Fear not, my moon. For I am your protector, the shadow you always carry in you heart and mind. I am, who created you. I am Mortis. I am the Father", you recognised the man before you. He was a large hologram, but his face though less damaged than it truly was, led to the widening of your eyes. You fell to your knees.

"Ren......Father", you sniffled.

"I'm so lost, the ground that I stood strong on, is now a quick sand, dragging me to the pits of my mind, I don't wish to venture. Yet, my curiousty knows no bounds. It has been my undoing. I fear.. Father. For the first time I am afraid. I am frail. My mind is now nothing but glass. I am nothing without your guidance", you sobbed.

He began walking closer to you. "My moon, forgive me. I have trained you in everything, but I failed you to teach the true and pure concepts of emotion", his hologram decreasing in size.

"Bu....but, emotion makes people weak. That is what you taught me", you looked at his figure.
"You're heart is of darkness and light, walking between the grey in a black and white universe. You were never weak, I was", he ended.
"W..what?. No, you werent", you tried convincing him otherwise.
"I hid my true self for years behind a facade, a monster of my own creation, an abomination that was once named Ren, because I was afraid of losing you to someone else. I've trained nothing but monsters, but choose some to guide you till the end of your journey, your men, your knights. They have been.....Doubtful about the ways of the dark, ever since you entered their lives. You, my moon, my light and my darkness, are the key to bringing all of this to an end", his finger grazed your chin. "I trained a woman with a lost memory. For years, I have been searching for my long lost creation, through the clone wars, to Ahsoka's leave, Anakin's unfortunate turn to the dark, Padme's death, Obi-Wan's heroic sacrifice to the death of yoda , through the end of Skywalkers training and to the redemption of Darth Vader. For decades I looked for the woman, I failed to raise. The woman, who was once deep in love with Obi-Wan. The woman, who'd sacrifice herself for the man she loved, the woman who was abandoned by him. When Palpatine had taken her memory, trying his very best to claim the deadliest weapon as his. I could not let him have her...... I couldn't let him have you".
"She wasn't my ancestor?!, she was me?!", you exclaimed. "How?, That can't be, I am not that powerful-".