A NEW HOME

The journey was very much uneventful.
You havent slept in long, you were beyond fatigued . By now, you were well acquainted with the knights; you were comfortable enough to take a nap. So you laid your heavy head upon one seat and your body spread across another. The nap was unlike any other; your eyes selaed shut almost immediately at the slight touch of rest , your body was in desperate need of regenerating

~ Vicrul *POV* ~

While the boys were busy cleaning their weapons and trudgen as usual was snoring whilst raping kuruk's sensitive ears in the process. Kids. Vicrul on the other hand was occupied by something more intriguing,.........you. He didn't want to get you out of his head even if he could to.

To him, Her dark eyes are intoxicating yet cautious, her long jet black hair held exotic curls that ran down to her tiny waist. She is something else, she is unique in a sense of not rarity but of something that can not be found at all.
She wasn't aware of her beauty, who could blame her; she grew up surrounded by boys, she had no care for her appearance only that she wanted to fulfil her fathers legacy and become his prized weapon.

Vicrul examined her attentively, as if he were a student sitting through a very important lecture, not taking the risk to skip over any detail no matter how insignificant.
What people would see as a beast upon first glance, he saw a strong warrior, too responsible for her age, burdened with duties; someone her age shouldn't be able to fathom. She was devoted at being the best, her weary eyes were a proof of it.
He shifted on his seat in frustration; his only wish was to remove her mask, and see her again. He shifted his gaze towards his weapon, trying so very hard to get her out of his head. It pained him to feel this bewitched by a girl he met, merely minutes ago.

The ship went into hyperspace and the journey came to its end in a matter of seconds.

~ Your *POV* ~

You were brutally jolted awake by Cardo. "Ready up hot shot, we got a Supreme leader to meet". You rapidly gathered yourself and stood on you feet whilst re-adjusting your armour and correcting your stance; not forgetting to kick Cardo by the leg for being an absolute bitch.

The ramp hissed open and slammed on the ground with no mercy for any ones ears. You eyes grew wide at the scene in front of you; a massive hangar surrounded by blue lights at every corner. You proceeded to exit the ship; the black tiles were cleaned exceedingly well, that you could recognize your own reflection staring back at you as if it were in another dimension. You looked masculine on the exterior but was a mess on the inside from the deep nap that you stupidly decided to take. Thank Ren, for the mask.

Your eyes immediately caught the glimpse of a tall man in an all black outifit, Who, you could only assume is the infamous Kylo ren, the Jedi killer. You immediately thought of a nickname for him " the silhouette"

His mask seemed less intimidating than yours but who are you judge?. You only had the best mask out of all the Rens.

The knights signaled you to kneel and face the floor. You only ever bowed down to one person and one person only, Your father. You were royalty, so to declare this experience 'strange' would be an understatement. Kylo's eyes trailed on you, as if he was undressing you with a single gaze and looking into your soul. Knowing he was well trained in the ways of the force and could purge your mind whenever he so pleased, you quickly emptied your mind, pushing aside all your idiotic thoughts in the back of your subconscious and locking it.

He titled his head slightly, and the robotic voice spoke out ever so arrogant, "Come closer", you hesitated but it was in everyone's best interest that you go to him as fast as man could imagine.
You quickly shot up from your previous stance and headed straight towards your new master.
If he seemed tall from a distance, he sure looked much taller now, "What is your name?" Kylo asked with a hint of curiosity. "Bloodhound, supreme leader, the names Bloodhound", you replied with confidence or was it cockiness?. He held his two fingers up and motioned for you to turn around as if he were a lover, turning you around inorder to unhook the last hook on your bra, but what would you know about lovers, you never had one. His gloved digits trailed along your sheaths from the bottom to the top. He studied them for a while. "Impressive" he scoffed, amused by the weapon of your choice. You tried not to break his bones in that moment. And with a swift movement of his wrist. He dismissed you along with the knights. Not before he whispering "Welcome". Blood suddenly rushed to your face and you're cheeks were warm, uncomfortable warm and you had absolutely no clue why. The knights patted you on the back on their way to their respective quarters bidding you goodbye. Upon reaching close to their quarters, you werent quite sure which one was yours or rather 'you were lost'. Vicrul placed his hand on the small of your back, it was a unfamiliar feeling but warm and you welcomed it. "Let's show you to your new quarters, princess", he whispered.