FIRE

Trigger Warning | Slight blood play.

You leaped out of bed, in an hurry to get to the data pad and contact Kross, question him as to what the HELL stopped him from telling you that you were once pregnant with his fucking child.

But as you did, your knees caved in, causing you crash on to the floor. You knew what it felt like to be sore, after battles that is. But this, this was beyond excruciating, it felt as if you were temporarily paralysed and not being able to use your legs was one of the things you despised a lot if not the most.

You grimaced at yourself for the lack of clothing as the chill of his room crept into your shivering bones. Kylo as usual was never on his side of the bed by the time you woke up. Only leaving a mark of his body on the silk sheets as it creased to accommodate his large body.

With wobbly legs, you limped to the data pad that sat on the edge of the sleek black hardwood table, even Kylo had taste. You knocked over the datapad on to your freehand growing tiresome at what should be a daily task seemed impossible with the body Kylo blessed you with, last night. You found his  black T-shirt, folded neatly on the table and slipped into the huge outfit. Running down to your knees, the long sleeve went past your fingers, allowing you to make a glove out of the dangling sleeve. Rolling your eyes, you limped back on to the silk sheets and looked for your schedule before moving onto contacting Kross in which every dreadful planet he ventured off too.

To your absolute surprise, there was no work nor training that required you today. After having a aggressive chat with many exclamations, Hux finally admitted that Kylo Ren had canceled all your schedules because he needed you for more force training. Huffing in frustration, you pushed your tongue against the insides of your cheek.

Who gave the men the audacity to exist?

You only prayed to any existing God other than you to give you enough patience not tol rip Kylo' s throat out at this very moment.

Hold on, why are you mad at ever man today?

You heard the main hatch hissing close. Out of excitement, you rushed out of the bedroom and onto the living room, finding a very frustrated Supreme Leader of the First Order.

He threw his mask on the floor, clattering with the other objects the mask took with itself. Kylo roughly tugged at his gloves, removing them from the thick fingers. You coated your lips with saliva when a sudden rush of arousal washed over you. Were you that addicted to the man?

You stood on your painful feet and fiddled with your digits while he pulled at his hair. It was as if he did not notice or couldn't care less whose presence he was wreaking havoc in.

With a final thought and desperatly biting of your bottom lips, you walked over to Kylo and rubbed his shoulders but not only did he flinch, he pushed your hand away with a harsh and rapid movement from the back of his arm. You furrowed your brows at him, a rage of your own building in the pits of your stomach and grabbing you by your throat, restraining the words of comfort you first intended to utter. But you postponed the hell you wanted to descend on Kylo.

"W... What's wrong?", you asked, walking even closer to him, you did the same and placed your dainty fingers on his broad shoulders.

"Don't. Touch. Me", he lifted a finger at you.

"Kylo, calm-"

"Did I tell you to call me that? Address me as your Supreme Leader, knight!

"wow...", you raised your brows high, walking backwards. You crossed your arms on your upper abdomen, pouting. "The audacity", you muttered to yourself, scoffing.