WHAT NOW?

You were back on the ship, this time you didn't bother wrestling with Kylo on who would fly your ship. Before, boarding, Cardo had stopped you, a feet away from the ramp. "You know that song you always sing. Something about setting the world on something?", He looked like a mad man.

"Yes?", You pinched your brows brows closer.  "Great, I need you to use that beautiful voice of yours and sing it", he handed you a transmitter.
You didn't question his madness or timing cause it looked like he needed it. So you slowly brought the transmitter closer to your lips.
"I don't want to set the world of Fiiiiiree-", and in that moment, an explosion howled like a storm from the warehouse you were previously locked up in. You were in glee at sight of it. "Thank you", you smiled at him; wide. He winked as you he walked into the ship .

You helped lay Vicrul down on your bed, he hissed and writhed in pain. "It's okay", you whispered. He needed sleep and sadly no tranquilizers nor sedatives were present on board except the Supreme Leader's power. Kylo put the ship on auto pilot as you entered the cockpit. "I need your help", you spoke out, your whole figure drenched in blood, that as now dry. Kylo didn't answer. He knew what it was that you wanted his help for. You took your next words into deep consideration for it will be a promise, you must always keep. "I promise, I'll be yours if you put Vicrul to sleep", Kylo's head turned to meet his shoulder. "That's not how it works", Kylo again faced the stars that sparkled through space like glitter.
"It does now, you said willingly right?. Here I am willingly yours", you anxiety built up a lump in your throat , one you were afraid if you swallowed will destroy you. "No, you're giving in to help someone else not for your desires", he raised his voice. "Look, I will give in for now. Who knows, maybe I'll enjoy it", you stammered. Kylo didn't answer, he let your words wash over him for a moment. "I saw your stunt with the knights back in the cantina and how you wanted Vicrul in that hotel. How should I believe your words?", He turned to face you. "Because I'm a Ren and when I promise you something like that. I intend to keep it", you looked back with determination at the hollow eyes of his mask, hoping to find the honey hues that hid beneath. "Fine", was he all he said as he brushed past your shoulder with his cape blowing past. For a few moments you stood there, in the empty room, and hadn't taken a seat since....well since your abduction. Your back hit the wall, lightly; sliding to the floor. You haven't had the time to process the set of events that unfolded. You were to blame for all of it. The bloodbath, Vicrul's injury. "Vicrul", you whimpered. The way he smiled at you in the club, the way he kissed you, the way treated you like as if you're the only woman in the galaxy. You sobbed, as flashes of his body that was beaten to pulp, mixed with flashes of the way he looked at you when you stroked his structured cheek. How the world around you went of focus. No cause to fight for, no confusion, no lost memories. Just you and him.

"You're upset", you were so lost in your own thoughts that you hadn't noticed that Kylo walked back in. His words were more of statement than a question. "You feel like" his black visor looked closer. "You're being torn apart", he readjusted his stance. "You like him", he added. A spec of jealousy emerged from his voice.

"No....I..I  don't know", you looked up at him. He shook his head. "When he held me....", You swallowed thickly. "It felt the same, like when you did", your teary eyes tried to see his mask through the blur.

He said nothing; only extended his hand. You gingerly slipped your coarse, post-bloodbath fingers into his large cold glove. He helped you up, with such care, as if you were to break at any moment if he made a wrong move. He directed you to the co-pilot seat. You obeyed. You sighed as your back came in with the seat. Finally some rest. You yawned, not once, not twice but thrice. You closed your eyes for moment.

A loud hiss, jolted you awake, you jumped out of your seat; banging your head on a panel. "Ow", you rubbed the back of your head. A small snicker escaped Kylo's lips. "Did I startle you?", He knew the sound of him opening his mask would startle you yet he took pleasure and his smug face was a proof of it.