PHASMA

Your eyes were in the midst of opening and shutting constantly as you laid dead on your Masters arms; he carried you with no difficulty. Banging you head slightly as he entered. "Ow", you tried rubbing the spot, but your body was too numb. Kylo remained unphased, atleast a sorry was in order, but of course Kylo Ren was a punk bitch. So you let it slide. "I heard that", his hot breath hitting your cool body as he exhaled loud. "Here, support yourself against this panel and give me a minute" Kylo slowly put you down , bending his towering height so your heels could touch the floor gently, you winced at the cold metals touch; realising that you were barefoot.

You struggled to keep yourself conscious and on your feet, you slipped suddenly, and Kylo caught you; mid fall. His large hands were at the small of your back, you felt tiny compared to him. His chest collided with yours. You tried to regain your footing; placing your small hands on his tight chest, feeling it rise and fall.

He walked you over to the seat and sat before gently placing you on his lap, you didn't realise how cold you were until you rested your body on his. You snuggled your face on the crook of his neck, breathing shallow. For a moment, you both had forgotten your titles, your facades and let your guards down. Your hand still on his chest. You sensed his pulse growing rapid and smirked. Around him, you didn't feel the venom; just tired. Maybe the tranquilizer was strong enough to sedate even the venom or you were too in the moment to care. You were a sick kitten, purring on her master's chest for comfort. The ship ascended making you lose your grip on Kylo, all the while, he remained silent. He grabbed before your body could clash with the wheel. You groaned at his immense speed; hurting every organ in your body , like as if you had no layer of skin protecting your insides. You were nauseated, tired and in pain. Your nails dug into his shirt, tugging as soon as your pain, retured.
"Hmm", he adjusted himself on his seat, the claw marks from your nails definitley taking up residence on his chest. You studied his face in the meantime as it was the only distraction you could find. You began counting the freckles, constantly losing and gaining consciousness causing you to count them over and over again. "I can feel you staring, little girl", Kylos face still bore no emotion. "I...... I am counting all the freckles on your..... F.....face", eyes blinking ever so slowly. "Obi-Wan", you whispered. Kylo turned his head slightly, down and towards your lips. "Help me", you mumbled before finally losing the battle to remain awake.

You felt many familiar arms carrying you. Making themselves your own personal stretcher. The men were rushing, you opened your heavy eyes; looking up watching Kylo, walk infront with such might, the officers pinned themselves to the wall to make way for their Supreme Leader and his precious cargo. The thought of your katanas plagued your fragile mind; your only connection to your father, laid broken somewhere in the gutters of Canto Bight. The pain began consuming you, and you launched your screams that tore through your lungs. After hearing your wails, Kylo and the knight's extended their arms and shoved the officers to the corners; literally pinning them to the dark walls.

Closing in on the medbay, you caught glance of Phasma standing still, you motioned your fingers slightly; instructing her to follow, though your signal was almost unnoticeable, Phasma followed. You slipped into your unconscious state once again. You were awakened by the sound of scissors cutting through your skin tight pants, ripping the clothing on your right thigh apart. Phasma stood still in the room. As they the doctors carefully injected some chemicals into the area surrounding your wound. Never flinching, your body convulsed at the flames that were now extinguished. The black and green wound that was oozing some puss, now healed up completely. The small whole in your thigh; covered again with new layers of skin. The doctors stumbled back; a few steps at the sight of your healing. You were finally out of the woods. As the pain withered; the tiredness took over your like a tsunami. "Get some rest, My lady. You will need your strength", Phasma places her gloved hand on your hair, stroking it.
"Stay, please. I don't want any men around me", you cleared your dehydrated throat.
"Then I shall", Phasma chuckled; removing her mask in the process.
"There's that beautiful face, I've missed it", you smiled.