CONFLICT BREEDS

Knights of Pandora

"So pan has lost her shit?" Bazine played with her gloves.

"When does she not?", Vicrul chuckled handing her a metal bottle of water.

Vicrul threw his back on the seat next to her. She moved away and scanned his features. "You love her", a statement more than question which earned a deep sigh from Vicrul.

"Yeah..", his eyes danced around the empty walls. "But she already has...a...",he clicked his tongue, unable to form the words that hung in the tip of his tongue. "A lover", he spurted out.

"So?", she placed her fingers, delicately over her chest. Vicrul picked up his gaze to meet Bazines eyes.

"So...she isn't mine".

"Honey", she let out a chuckle. "There's something called a thruple, if you're not aware", She spoke in a teasing tone. Vicrul furrowed his brows, tilting his head in confusion. "Darling, I'm sure she feels the same way. I mean the sexual tension with kylo and her even yours", she rolled her eyes.

"Bu... Bu. Buu", Vicruls stammering was quickly shot down by the rise of Bazines hand.

"No buts. Keep that gorgeous chin up, she'll be yours", she grazed his chin before standing to leave.

"We're here", Kuruk announced. Vicrul huffed in exhaustion and lazily  inserted the mask over his head and grabbed his weapon. The dessert lands of tattoine came into view, victul was never a fan of sand. The knights patted one another before leaving to the underground lair of the dessert planet. They needed more soldiers if the war to come was to be won.

You

The ship landed, safely on the grey and dead shores of your home planet.  The wind blew black both your capes, Ben carried the helmet hanging from his finger while yours retracted.
Malachor V just how you remembered. How the hell did the place you once called home turn into your biggest nightmare. The land plagued by unstable lighting, which was unfortunately, a Siths advantage. It was cold, beyond measure. The growling of the beasts that lurked were quieter than usual.

With mot a single soul in sight, a shiver down your spine more than it would at the sight of a rotten emperor would because this meant trouble was brewing and boiling over to an unparallel state. The cold silence was just the calm before the inevitable storm, the whistling air that quickly became a facade to your mind. A facade that hid behind a sinister intent.

The weather was as you remembered it. Harsh and cruel but it brought solace to the deepest parts of your soul. A whirring sound of a familiar ships rang in your ears. You and Ben snapped head at the sound of blade entering the air. Kross came in sight, and that image allowed the rigid shoulders that carried a burden to softly fall. That old devilish smirk as he moved his dagger around his fingers, he greeted you with a nod.

"Where's Roxy?", you crossed your arms.

"Safe in the the Black spire outpost".

"Good. It's best she stays away from all this".

"I agree".

Kross turned his attention to the approaching bodies. He was joined by Rey and her jedi friend Finn, who stood at a hostile stance, eyes narrowed at your lover who cleared his throat in discomfort. Finn did not see you as threat which was more than a relief. I struggled to stifle a titter when the men locked eyes and fought for domninace, ofcourse Ben would always win.