LET ME

A/N: I feel as though I am physically incapable of writing Fluff, my body hurts cause I wrote a little bit of vanilla😞

You hastily took your blindfold off when Kylo's deep voice echoed throughout the empty environment.

Rouge hairs blocked part of your sight. Your eyes trailed from Kylo's boots and moved upwards until you saw a glass under his firm grip. You smacked your dry lips together, realizing just how dehydrated you've become. Instantly, dropping your gaze before his eyes could pull you in to a meaningless daze while you graspsd at the wonders they produced around those golden orbits.

In the midst of sitting and assesing your life choices, the hairs on your body shot straight now that the sweat had long dried. Kylo dropped to his knees with a pop. He brought his hand forward offering you the glass which you eagerly pulled. You drank the water all to fast. Coughing a little, you handed the glass back to his gigantic hands; rubbed away the water surrounding your mouth with your arm.

Kylo moved away and placed the glass on a table beside his bed.

"Let's get you cleaned up", he cleared his throat before bending his figure to pick you up. You slapped his hand away convincing him that you could walk on your own but failed miserably when you tried to even move a muscle, there wasn't a part of your body that wasn't sore. You raised your arms in defeat.

You were carried with a certain gentleness that was foreign to you. Force pushing the bathroom door, his frame entered the room horizontally to make sure you did not get hurt. You couldn't help but smile against his chest, his heart beat was surprisingly fast, but his breathing never gave in to that rhythm.

Lighting; just as all his rooms were scarce. Luckily for you, there was no need to squint to avoid bright lights. In the midst of your exhaustion, your eyes wandered at the mystery of his bathroom. The interior left your jaw hanging on its own.

The white tub called out your name, inviting you to drown in the warmth of its water

The white tub called out your name, inviting you to drown in the warmth of its water. But you were denied that comfort when Kylo took a sharp turn towards another door. You already missed the view until you saw where he had taken you. With the swipe of a key card, the door hissed open. You turned head, in disappointment only to find a larger and more bigger tub. Why does he need to bathrooms?
"Because no one uses this but me", he quickly answered.