THE ONE'S STANDING

Ears defeaned and ringing by the sudden explosion. Everything happened so fast. Vicrul was fighting, god knows how many men in his state.

Everything was a blur.

"Vicrul", your voice; coarse. You tried reaching for him, but your weak arms could only go so far. He turned to you, as you regained your conciousness. "Pandora", he muttered; loud enough for you to sense it in your mind. You were his biggest distraction, right now. You moved your head; now facing the floor. You tried pushing yourself off of the ground. Your eyes fixated on Vicrul, a syringe was plunged into the side of his neck, in an instant, he lost his conciousness.

"No", you mumured

A man grabbed a fistful of your hair and banged into the ground, you too, blacked out.

Glimpses of being dragged away, your heart beat alive and clear in your ears. "Kylo", you whispered whenever you regained your senses, only to be put out by the concussion.

"Tranq her man. I'm the who tranq'ed the big guy, now it's your turn.", a man yelled from the back. "I injected 13 of them, Rick. None of them seem to work", the voice closer to you replied.

'Rick', humanoid. "Nice name", you coughed out. "I'll remember that when I kill all of you, for touching Vic", you laughed. A fist connected with your cheek.

"Keep talking", a man mocked. You spit out the blood from your mouth. There you again, blacking out.

*Splash*

You groaned as the brutal cold water touched your skin. Your vision was as hazy as before. You shaked your head sideways, sealing your eyes shut and opening them at a fast pace. Once they were less blurry. You looked up straight. Infront; a woman in tight latex, sat. Knocked out
"Bazine", you shaked your once again.
"Good, the empress is awake", a man with a thick accent replied.

"What do you want?", you cleared your throat, you slowly liked your head up to face the man. He was wearing an old worn out cross. He must be of the faith, you looked around the room. It was guarded by many men in red armour with black pads and gloves.

"The Guavians", you scoffed when realisation hit. "Tell me something, boys. How THE FUCK do you see in those. Maybe you don't, that's why I have more chances of killing you all in minutes then you do in hours".

*Smack*.

The slap was loud and painful, your left cheek was now bleeding, warm blood trickling down to your jaw. One rogue blood trickled down to your lips, you licked it off rather slowly, mocking the man. "You know Rick, if I don't know any better I'd say you slap like a girl".

Rick chuckled.

"Let's test that feisty character of yours, shall we?", Rick jerked his head at a guard behind you. You turned your head sharply to the sides, the restraints made it hard for you to look any more that just a little to the side. Two men dragged Vicrul's body to face yours. Cuts and bruises all over his bare upper body. Tears threatened to spill. You closed your eyes, breathed heavily, calming your nerves. You opened your eyes back again, you searched for any signs of serious injuries on Vicrul. He had a broken rib suggesting the guards made him, their personal punching bag, dislocated fingers indicating an interrogation failed to break him, so resorted to torture, he managed to withhold the information. His body was limp, beaten senseless, only a few twitches of muscles calmed your panicking heart. He was still alive, barely. The stitches you placed came off, the fresh wound stared at your face. But you noticed something more there. You squinted your eyes, trying to get yourself to focus more at the gaping wound. What you saw, left you utterly speechless.

"Salt", your eyes widened. "I see you're a man of faith, Rick. I don't mean be so direct but how do you want to be, CRUCIFIED!!!", you screamed. Rick chuckled out loud. "What do you want?", You sighed in defeat.
"Your men", Rick replied, you looked at him with furrowed brows. "And ofcourse, immunity for the clans work", the clink met your ears. He was sharpening a dagger. "And you think, I can give you that?", You scoffed. "You must be delusional. Because I'm not in the place of power to give you that", you tried convincing him.