YOU DONE?

Flash forward to 3 months:

The training room reeked of an odor of sweat but that didn't bother you.

The only thing you wanted to do was to break out of the lock Trudgen had strategically placed around your neck

Calling him a "BIG DUDE", would be an understatement, the more you attempted to pathetically escape, the more closer and tighter, he pulled his arms around your neck, if this was another situation you'd be turned on. You snapped back from your thoughts knowing that this wasn't the time, to rile up some stupid and disgusting fantasy in that twisted mind of yours.

Your vision began to cloud along with your increasing dizziness; your blood circulation began to completely stop as his grip became tighter; suddenly a rush of adrenaline hit you like a rip tide and you systemically manueverd yourself out of the lock and trapped the big guy in his own cage.

"You done trynna kill me?", A whimper escaping your lips with beads of sweat coming pouring out of every pore on your body, courtesy of the vigorous training you went through today. "You win because i let you, princess", Trudgen mumbled under your lock, "whatever floats your ship, you oaf" you laughed; almost breathless.

The adrenaline had soon left your system and exhaustion washed over you. You quickly released Trudgen, and a hint of a smile touched his lips . He punched you brutally at your right shoulder, teasing you, you were surprised to see your arm intact, he was proud of you and you knew it , this was his own way of showing affection.

The trance of boosting your ego was interrupted by a loud noise of laughters coming from across the room. You smirked knowing; the knights would make fun of Trudgen. Trudgen groaned fully acknowledging the fact that you wouldn't even try to stop them. Besides its way more fun when you decide to join the band.

Kuruk was laughing under his breathe as if he didn't want to but couldn't control it. Cardo on the other hand was the clown, you always commented on how his laugh made the ground quake which made him laugh even harder when you reenacted the way a humanoid reacts during a earthquake. Ap'lek stared at you with a face, void of any emotion nodded, which put a smile on your face. His own way of showing affection just like trudgen. Ushar rolled around the ground reenacting trudgens face as he was under my lock, he looked even more ridiculous than trudgen himself. Vicrul remained silent but only smiled at you and winked, he didnt care about the teasing go around. His eyes were focused on you; at the sheer force of will and strength that you always displayed.

You looked among your fellow knights; wiping off all the sweat build up from your skin and thought 'these men are the most feared and deadly warriors in the Galaxy, but only you knew about their tenderness and goofy selves, these men were your family'

The title REN is never to be taken lightly. This particular word represented fear that would send chills down anyones spine (if all creatures had any), it represented men of power and strength, it represented the most powerful warriors to ever live across galaxies, but most importantly it represented death and destruction, and you were proud of it. Proud of the title that was bestowed upon you.

Your train of thought was broken by a familiar voice calling out to your name "PANDORA !!, we are headed to the catina wanna tag along?" Ap'lek called out, almost making every knights ears explode at his thick and very annoying voice. "Firstly, we are in the SAME GODFORSAKEN ROOM , you could atleast have some modicum of respect for our ears. Secondly, are not aware of the fact that I AM 18??". You added with a hint of shock at his ignorance to listen to what you had explained to them about a hundered times , "I KNOW!!", He teased, yelling, this time even louder than the last. Kuruk had to punch him in the gut to get Ap'lek to shut up for once and they all broke out in a fit of laughter.

"Now, now boys, you heard mother lets get her some blue milk" Kuruk teased you for not accepting their offer, "he talks!!! Hallelujah he talks" you pretended to be shocked at a miracle. Kuruk manages to never utter a word other than "HMM", which to be honest was very infuriating.
"Nah kids im afraid im gonna call it a night, I'm growing tired of beating you grandma's and I also happen to respect grandma's, thank you very much" you sighed, "Hey, we ain't that old" the boys replied in unison, you sighed again, growing even more tired the more you spoke and promised them that tomorrow was when the fun will begin, with that said, you began to change into your armour whilst the boys said their goodbyes
"See you tomorrow, hell hound" Vicrul taunted , "its bloodhound you dumbass and dont tempt me to break that handsome face of yours" you groaned, acting annoyed by the nickname when in reality you found it cute. "Oh you think I'm handsome?", while slowly closing the distance between you until were at a arms length for each other. Your already red face turned crimson with heat. "Maybe" you shrugged, confidently. Vicrul stepped even more closer, now only inches away from your body." I'd like to see you try", he whispered on your ears and stepped back placing a soft kiss on your cheek.
You tried to remain calm, luckily you were excellent at hiding your emotions
"Its a challenge then, now get out of my sight, unless you want to look like pulp before your fruitful visit to the cantina. But ofcourse your next one night stand wont exist then now, would it? " you stated.

Within mintues he was out the door to join the boys to become the most hungover men in the galaxy.