LATE

Surprisingly, it was the best sleep you've had in years. Maybe you should piss a Supreme leader off now and then, if it meant getting a good nights sleep.
You were awake an hour before lights out; dreading every second at the thought of the meeting that is to come.

But one thought was constant in your mind; one feature. His face. God sure took his sweet ass time sculpting it. His high cheekbones fit beautifully with his golden bloodthirsty brown eyes yet they were mesmerizing under those dim lights. Pink lips matched his burning cheeks.
Adorable freckles scattered all around his face. Voluminous curls of his long hair hugged his face perfectly. You snapped yourself out of these vile thoughts only to realise; it was 18 mintues past lights out. Oh fuck, great just great, not only were you day dreaming about the guy you threw against the wall but you were also pretty fucking late to a meeting with him.

Getting into your armour would be very time consuming. So opted for an alternative suit.

You force-pulled your closet door; snatching your old attire from one of the hangers. You used to wear it daily back in the days of your training with Ren.
The clothes were of fine material, hugging every curve of your body.

You grabbed all your necessities; the knife belts around your waist, a blaster holster on both your thighs

You grabbed all your necessities; the knife belts around your waist, a blaster holster on both your thighs. Pouches on your back; containing concussions grenades and tranquilizers, should the tall beast decide to go ballistic. You sheathed your katana's on your hips. Applying only a small amount of make-up that you instantly stopped yourself from doing any further.

What is going on, you were going meet your master, not your date.

Every step you took to Kylo's quarters were agonising; you were regretting every move you made in your life that lead to this moment. You wanted to turn around immediately and run. Run into your room and lock yourself in as you stepped in front of his quarters. The door hissed open to the sides with Kylo nowhere to be seen. You were amazed by its interior, it was unlike any room. It wasn't dull nor grey. Upon entering you were surrounded by a large living room it was the size of your entire room.

 Upon entering you were surrounded by a large living room it was the size of your entire room

You'd imagine the Supreme leader of the first order would be even a tininest bit of an emo.
But this was something else entirely than what your imagination had created.

There a large bright tv, bleeped.
A notification had arrived; revealing the entire map of kylo's quarters.
Holy fucking shit, why in naboo does he require such a large room?. You placed your data pad beside a small hollow cube at the corner of the screen; uploading the maps details on to your tablet. You continued walking towards the outstretched hallway. You passed a good number of rooms

 You passed a good number of rooms

You entered a room. You didn't check to see what it looked like, because you didn't want envy the Supreme leader's life.

 You didn't check to see what it looked like, because you didn't want envy the Supreme leader's life

You continued strolling; your eyes never leaving the hologram projected off your tablet. You bumped into what you assumed was a marble panel. Strange the map shows no wall-
"You're late" the panel demanded. You looked up to see the one and only Kylo ren gazing down at you. You were caught by surprise; you jumped a few feet back, launching your knives at him; of which he managed to dodge all but one. The knife grazed the corner of his bottom lip, making him falter. He brushed his thumb on the cut, "Do you want it?", stretching his large hand towards you. " W....WHAT?", to say that you were confused would be an understatement. He chuckled.
"Well, you did like licking my blood off of your finger, the last time we met, so I'm going to ask you once again, do you want it?". What in the name of Ren was he doing and why were you suddenly hot.
You slapped off his hand to the side and came closer to him. Your head met the height of his chest. You bore your eyes into his, like a predator marking it's prey

"Your games are pathetic, Ren. If this was the reason for my visit, I'll humbly show myself out", you turned your back on him; walking towards the door when suddenly a large hand grabbed the back of your neck and yanked you; your already aching back had again met a wall. You howled in agony. Out of the blue, a door behind Kylo slowly unlocked.

Author's note: I absolutely disliked the way i wrote this chapter. But I couldn't think of other ways to write this chapter. Sorry for this garbage.