GODDESS

You mocked Obi Wan's stutter when your blunt answer left his jaw hanging. Maul stood behind and chuckled while rubbing his forehead.

You cocked your head at Maul and threw him a dead stare to alert him of your agitation and apparent, growing lust for murder. The other jedi's approached and exchanged concerned looks with each other before one strange voice spoke out that caused you to tilt your head away from Obi Wan to meet the man's steel blue eyes, "What's going on here?", he demanded with his voice stern. The wind blew away his shoulder length hair. He was young but still recognizable from the way his eyes spoke to you.

He was the man that attacked Kylo in his hut.

"You!", you pointed a finger at the man and stomped your way to him, grass crushing under your aggressive steps. Drawing your katana, you were about to strike the man for his intention to harm Kylo before everyone extended their arm. They struggled to stop you but managed to slow you down. Once you overpowered their hold, you rushed the man and swung your katana over your head and brought it crashing down, stopping just before his head. "You were going to kill Kylo!", You cried out.

"I see, you two are getting along", Anakin chuckled as he gained ground with his hand still outstretched.

Your sore nerves quickly loosened at his sight, you fell into his arms and held him tight. You felt as if you could trust him with all your life, even more so than Obi Wan. After all, he was the one brave enough to approach and guide you, he quickly became your guardian angel.

He pulled away from the hug and searched for your eyes, dancing with his head to find it. You moved your gaze into the ground, his fingers grazed your chin and lightly lifted your head to meet his gaze. "Hey", he smiled.
"Hi", you returned your eyes with a smile

"Hey!!, where's my greeting?!", you heard another voice call out. You immediately identified the sarcastic tone coating his beautiful voice but you only widened your eyes as you stood insanely still and watched Anakin in shock. He nudged you to turn around and face the man but you were too knee deep in your mourning to amplify the pain that already fought the demon's in your mind. You sighed heavily, bracing your self of the sight.

"Im sorr-", you spoke but your sentence remained unfinished when the man threw you to the ground with his hug; you yelped, lightly.
"Was that a hug or spear?!", you raised your brows, watching him giggle. You cupped his face and squished his cheeks to make sure he was real, that he was here hugging the shit of you. Your face softened when he threw a sad expression. "I missed you, kronix", your low voice choked out.

"Likewise, goddess", he smirked. "Come on, we got lots to talk about", he moved away from you and on his feet.

"About time", you looked over, just above Kronix's shoulder to find Rey with her hand folded over another. She gifted you with her cheeky smile before, diving into your arms, you hesitated before wrapping them around her back. "oh wait", she sharply backed away, holding a hand over her mouth.

"Yep", Maul pursed his lips.

She pointed finger guns at you, "Sorry I forgot that you forgot that you were whole different person before all this", she spoke, nervously. The awkward silence did not relent. You held her tight, to ease the environment while everyone sighed in relief.

-

"Where are we?", you asked, looking around, eyes scanning every ancient words. "Malachor V", Maul ran his fingers along the scriptures.

"This is...Wow", your lips parted in shock. "This is the polar opposite of what it looks like now", I explored every corner.

"That's because the sith laid waste to  it's fertile land", Obi Wan spoke while he eyed Maul. You rolled your eyes at their tension.