AGAIN

"The hell do you mean by, not again", at this point you were just fucking tired of all these mysteries.
"Can you see my surroundings?. I can't see yours. It's just you", Kylo voices cold soft voice piercing your ears.
"No, I can't", you realised that he was still your master, and you must respect him even if you didn't want to.
"Are you going to come back or make me go on a witch hunt", Kylo raise his brows.
You wanted so bad to reply with this one line. 'Can't go on a witch hunt, when your the witch itself', Alas you had no intention of greeting the wall with your back. So your reply was pathetic.
"I'd rather not do this now"

"Yeah, me neither. But know this. I am coming for you, little hound. Best be ready, because the wrath that I will unleash upon you for that little charade will be nothing compared to the training room incident", every word he uttered was not a threat but a promise.
You knew you were in deep shit, the moment you decided to have a breakdown. So you best enjoy it while it lasts. "Maybe", you shrugged, " But tonight, Unleash your inner beast, Kylo Ren, because I am feeling suicidal", you were free in those moments, you threw every word like needles into his cold cold heart. You knew you awakened the animal. But he already stole your dignity, what's worse than that. Death?, no that is too kind for a man such as The Kylo Ren.
"Game on, little girl", his eyes fueled with nothing bur anger and eagerness, his fists clenched.
"We'll see, little boy", with the snap of your fingers, you destroyed the bridge between you and Kylo, just for tonight.
The night was something more than you had bargained for. The name Obi-Wan always seemed to struck a chord with you. You must've known this man before. Before all your memories were stolen from you, everything you knew about yourself could be a lie. Maybe that Rey girl was tricking you. No way, you've known for a long time that jedis can not manipulate like the sith. That man at the casino knew who you were, everyone knew you but you knew no one. Your brain was overwhelmed with the information even overwhelmed by the lack of information. Every part of you tugging from each side, ripping whatever functional parts you still had, apart. But soon you gathered yourself, forcing yourself to enjoy the night, as it very well maybe your last night before you are sucked into the mayhem that is your mind.

You payed the owner handsomely before heading to the cantina. You reached a place called 'serenity', exactly what your life lacked, you door pushed the door in, it flapped to the sides whilst you entered. Dramatic.
You scanned the room, all eyes were on the humanoid that had just walked in. Your fingers fiddling with the blaster holsters on your thighs. You raised an eyebrow, looking at each and every person in that room. They all raised your drinks to you as a welcome. You smirked; nodding. The blue skinned waiter showed you to a room.

"Special for you, My lady", the Chiss motioned his hand to the table, with a stripper dancing on it.
"We can have different ones on display, if this one doesn't suit your taste, we can double them too", the Chiss grinning was honestly the scariest shit you've every seen.
"No, I like this one.........Better yet bring me all your girls-"
"Miss, are you sure. They can be very quite expensive-" the Chiss's mouth stopped moving as soon as you handed your first order card to him.
Swallowing thickly, he took your card and gave you curt nod, he hurriedly got himself out of your sight. After a few minutes, all the service women were entering through the door that seperated you and the other customers. They were all different near-human sentient species, exotic in their own way. Only if the knights saw you now, they'd be proud.
They all bowed at your presence. You smiled, setting your drink on the table.
"There will no bowing here, my darlings........truth be told, I'm in no need of services", the woman exchanged confused looks among each other. "I require company, and gossip, something I don't get back at 'home'", you exhaled at the thought of the future once you're out of Canto Bight. They slowly got up and took their seats next to you, at very close proximity. Fifteen minutes in, the womens eyes were filled with curiosty and questions about your missions and the knights; the room was filled with nothing but laughter and chatter. You were never around this many women in your life, this company was very welcomed. You never knew that you could socialise this much. After a few hours; you sensed Kylo's presence getting closer. You took a last sip of your drink. "Sorry ladies, I have a man chasing me, I with full dread must bid you goodbye", you placed a hand over your chest.
"I wish my man did that, why don't you let him get you?", their eager eyes glistened.
"And risk losing the game?... Hell no. Also he isn't a man, you would want chasing you", you winked.

"Then good luck to you and thank you"
"No, ladies. Thank you. Take all your money for tonight, I paid double; if the owner doesn't agree to give you all, you have my card, Ciao", you ran out the door.

This was the most fun who've had in years. You ran as far as you could to widen the gap between Kylo and you.

You decided a short cut was in order. You slid past a road into an abandoned alleyway; the stench of piss and drugs danced in the air. You entered cautiously; walking as slow as possible. Until... You sensed someone run behind; out of your sight but the presence was threating.

There wasn't one but four unidentified bodies around you. You jerked your head back at sound of rustling. A man jumped infront of you, whilst others walked slowly towards you. You carefully backed up, not wanting spill blood on your new clothes but something told you the only way out was through. Oh, Sable and Lucy, how much I miss you . Their touch, and their fury was very much missed.

A large man rushed you; driving his fists into the metal wall behind you as you swiftly ducked, releasing a shuriken on your fingers. You threw them at the second attacker whilst spinning 180°, connecting your elbow with the first attacker's jaw. The third and fourth, had knuckle equipment. Bad choice, the weight slows them down rather than giving them the upper hand. You grabbed your blaster and ran into the third guy; placing your blaster on his abdomen and constantly blasted him until there was nothing but a big fat whole in the middle of his body. One down, three more to go. You had a surge of energy shooting through you causing a portal to your rooms armoury to appear with a clear view of your katanas on a stand. You outstretched your hand, force pulling them to your palm, in a blink of an eye, lucy and sable fell dead on the ground, split in half, the second attacker had to have a beskar weapon to cut her. "NOOOOO!!!", you screamed, tears spilling. your eyes remained on your weapons before slowly lifting your head as the attackers gazed upon your red eyes. "Oh, you're so gonna pay for this, ARGHHHHHH", you screeched in agony as the fourth attacker shoved a needle into your thigh. You plucked out the needle with no difficulty and smirked, "Now you're gonna wish you were never born", you pulled back your jacket in a swift movement and revealing your shurikens and throwing three at once. Two aimed directly at the big guy; landing perfectly between his eyes; the second shuriken entered in his skull deeper than the first. You grabbed your second blaster hurriedly and aimed at the fourth attackers brains; forming a gaping hole from his head, clear enough to see through and stare into the background. The second attacker was writhing in pain, trying to remove the shuriken from his right knee. You twisted his neck with ease. And stood there enjoying the spoils of your victory, but the sight of your katana's brought you extreme sorrow.

Whatever you were injected with, was definitely kicking in. You were light headed, unable to move a muscle. "Ben", you whsipered before falling face first into the ground.