SOUL FOR A SOUL

Trigger warning | Mentions of animal abuse.

The dark thunderous beat sent a calming wave of energy into your body as you wake through the statues of known legendary Sith Lords. This was thier hidden citadel after all. For eons, you looked for this wretched place only to find it barren and haunted by the ghosts of its sinful past. The air was cold and crisp, the scenery resembled Malachor. You could feel the calm before the storm trialing goosebumps as it sent waves of worry and anxiety clashing into you. Confusion settled in your mind, why did he pick such a time to unveil himself. What was even more baffling was how you had just realised that never in 50 years gave you had the chance to fight the emperor but if anakin could overthrow him.

Literally.

Then you could try to, there was moment where every muscle in your body began twisting to return to the howler and set a course for somewhere far far away with Kylo but the truth was, there was no place where you'd be safe from the clutches of the emperors darkness. The roads of the thunder grew louder with every step you took that pulled you closer to the throne room of your vision. You silently walked into the room, watching every corner like hawk. Eagle vision avoiding every struck of lightning. A hushed inaudible voice turned to chant, eyes snapping behind from where you came. With every bolt, you saw a large crowd seated, chanting words in Sith. "Tave Amzi Uud Tapti'", the words continued to surround the air, defeating the growls of the storm.

"The time has come"

Heart racing with speed of light as the voices grew louder awakening something in you. Something that had been dormant for years, pure darkness. Your sclera shot red, forming in agony, the rattling of a cage within laid physically marks on your skin, ripping muscle and tissue. "Long have I waited", you snapped your head at voice behind you. Far veside the throne, the rusty bones of mere clone, not powerful enough to hold such power growing wrinkly. His skin sagged as a result of overbearing force. The machine seemed to be the only thing keeping his deterioration from picking up its pace of eating his body. You only gazed at his features as it sent frightening chills down your spine. Doubt brewing in your mind. "For the first Sith to arrive and honour me with her presence", he spoke in groggy voice that disgusted you to an unspeakable level. "My intention was never to hurt you, my queen. Only to have you flourish in your true element, be with your true origin".

Your katanas still remained enclosed by your white knuckled fingers. The light within them still awaiting to be called upon. "You know nothing of my true element", you hissed with a venom, so powerful you could burn skin off.

"Don't I?", his thin frail lips formed the ugliest of smug expression. "Tell me, when you destroyed a planet, unleashing a gift upon us. Where was your light?", he titled his head. You shook your head in incredulity. Your mind was slowly defying you and allowing his manupilations to change you. It was all his tricks, you repeated, ceaselessly in the back of your mind. Digging your nails into your palms while the rubber of the grip, let burn marks. You heard the sound of explosions and fighter jets crashing when all your worry turned towards the figt above, you let your walls weaken thus letting the rotten soul of a bastard exploit your emotions. "You were the darkness before light, the mother of all evil. The Pandora's box",you truend shad face him once more. "The throne awaits, My queen", he turned his head at the stone chair from your vision in canto bight.