BLEEDING CATASTROPHE

'You are her and I am you. Forever shall our light bloom, awaiting inevitable doom.

Stretching far, watching the sun rise bringing true darkness to its demise.
Brave warriors lay, shining bright under the golden hue, what is left of us but a few.

~~~

I am the carrier of the disease and the cure. Caught at a crossroads where evil lure. Pandora is the beginning, pandora is the end. Who are you to dictate how the the world should mend.

The sith will be gone and the world shall move on. Not a word spoken of the heroes only of the fallen villains. Paint our names in your soul, those of you who dare console.

Tears and kisses of forget me nots while the countdown for doomsday starts it's clock.

Death awaits all and we, the fighters of freedom shall ensure that all sith fall'

- Pandora

"This is where the fun begins", you heard Anakin turn to his daughter.

You let out a war cry and the others followed your scream. You ummsheathed your katanas which let out a darker light. Darting towards the enemy with my katanas held behind me.

You eyes were locked on Nihilius as he approached. "Nihilius!!!!", your demonic voice cried out. You took long strides on your run before pushing your whole body upwards with one push of your feet. You attached the ends of hilt together, creating a double sided blade. You raised your weapon above head while in the air before bringing it crashing down on Nihilius's head which he dodged with a simple spin. Your katana entered the cracks between the ground. You snapped your head at the boot that was to come crashing down on your face. You pulled back your body while swinging your katana upwards, managing to injure the great Nihilius.

Your plan was simple, distract Nihilius and keep him on you until he eventually tires out. He seemed weaker than before; making your objective that much easier. He tried pulling you in to his grasp alas he failed when Ben plunged his saber into the Sith Lord.

"That was my kill", you looked at him with disappointment. He only shrugged before focusing his saber swings on blocking a red streak that almost killed you. You ducked, sharply turning around to plunge you katana into one of the siths. You nodded at him before moving closer to provide backup for Satine. You stuck your back against her, eyes wandering at the approaching bodies.

You only gave each other a curt nod before moving to attack the enemies. Satine was perfectly capable of handling herself. Once, you were done with your kill, you moved to push through the large crowds of sith lords that made their way to you. Its as if their main focus was on bringing you down and they were not wrong to do so. If you had passed so would the force ghosts that fought with you and against them. You hadn't realised in the midst of your hunger for sheevs blood, someone had gained ground. Another crash of a green saber, hummed together behind you. You snapped your head, leia plunged her saber deep into the neck of a Sith added a light push to throw the the attacker on the floor. You flashed her a smile before the words that left her mouth froze your body. You started at her with wide eyes and a jaw that parted way with your mouth. You had no inkling of what she had said until you let those words sink in.

"No one hurts my grandchild", she winked at you. Her smile was a beacon of light and hope and everytime you looked into them, it reminded you of what you were fighting for. You offered her a nod of gratitude before turning your head to maul who's path had been blocked by none other than Revan. His towering height was almost frightening if not unnerving.