UNCONTROLLABLE

~ Kylo Ren *POV* ~

A few drinks in, Kylo decided he wasn't going to wait for the resistance smuggler anymore, his mind was racing with thoughts of your sudden outburst and how he was the reason behind it. Vicrul was at unease but if it weren't for Kylo's orders to get drunk and have fun; he would've massacred every living being here, just for you..
Kylo sneakily left the party running down the stairs in a hurry. He tried sensing but he could only feel your physical presence but mental?. It was a slim figure that stood, as if you were dreaming. Kylo tried to connect his force with yours; it was preoccupied.
That worried Kylo more than it should. He thought himself weak for it, but you could provide him with the ultimate passion; the passion which can forever break his pull to the light. How could he go back to the light?. He had murdered his own father in cold blood because he thought, family was his weakness. If he is to fulfill his destiny; he must cut ties with his humanity forever. You were the key, why else would he crave the woman, he had only truly known for a day. Was it care? No, he could never get this attached. He was hungry for you, every single part of you. Though he would never admit it, he will not stop until you're his little girl; willingly.

Kylo tried to build a bridge with your wind again and again to no avail. He huffed in frustration. He could feel a outburst of his own approaching. He a sudden surge, causing the hair on his body to shoot up straight, it was unlike any other. He left himself draining by the minute. He knew only you could cause such disruption in the force. But there was no force user alive, who could be so strong yet so weak with the force.

He felt his mind being breached by none other than you. But this was different. He could only connect himself through the force like that with Rey, but that was involuntary, this.......he wanted, the view his mind ached for.

Another dyad?, he wouldn't be able to handle it. Your pull was strong; stonger than Rey's. After you came into a clear view, Kylo was curious to know your whereabouts. He demanded for you to come back or the consequences will be too dire. But you didn't bend that easy. You taunted him, your taunts where enough to send his mind into overdrive at the thought of having you. Uncontrollable Desire.
A thirst only you could quench.

He felt the force around you disappear into a black hole; completely cut out whenever so you wished. Your powers were unknown territory, even for Kylo.
He knew he'd have to extra careful with you; as if you were a beautiful sunflower field that masked the mines placed underneath. Those very mines that can blow you into pieces yet have the alluring beauty of the field would put a smile on your face.

Game one, little one.

~ The knights *POV* ~
BACK AT THE CASINO:

VICRUL

The look on your face was plastered on Vicrul's mind. He knew if he tried to search for you. He'd be risking the mission, but mostly provoke the beasts you and Kylo bottle up.
He waited impatiently for Kronix to arrive, it was way past 2 hours. He tried sensing Kylo's presence; nowhere to be found. Vicrul knew exactly what his cousin was up to. "Son of a bitch", he murmured. Kylo's lust for you was growing. Vicrul didn't know what to do, how to 'claim' you as his. His tastes wasn't as sadistic as Kylo. People cheered Vicrul as he won another round. He could keep going but the whole Canto Bight economy would be bankrupt. "Showtime boys", Kuruk communicated through the force.

AP'LEK

What the hell was Kylo thinking. Attacking a little girls trauma. 'Idiotic' would be an understatement. You were his best knight, Ap'lek himself taught you the ways of stealth. He regretted doing so, as he tried sensing your presence; you hid from them tremendously, even better than him. You were his greatest gift and best friend. At this point, Ap'lek couldn't give a damn about the mission nor the dark side, only your well-being. You reminded him of his sister, the only family he had; corrupted by resistance scum. But he blamed and questioned himself, what if he had left with the day, she asked him to. Would he have met you?. Not likely. They say feelings make you weak. But your presence always made him stronger. Knowing that you were with him. The world could crumble and you'd stay with him. Your comfort and smile, something that can melt his cold heart. At that moment he was lost from within, buried with regrets and pity. "Showtime, boys", Kuruk's eyes met Ap'leks from a distance. His mouth remaining closed.