GUIDE

The sounds of your boots, absolutely demolishing the ground beneath as you walked, always brought you a sense of pride, but it was now fueled with great sense of hurry to see Vicrul and anger at Kylo. You woke up to an empty bed, no surprise there with a message on your data pad from Hux canceling his training with you.

Because Kylo had alone left for a mission in Mustafar and Hux had to run the 'operations' or whatever he texted.

Kylo never spoke of a mission. What?, were you his 'pre-mission stress relief fuck'?. What angered you more, was the care you had towards his actions and attitude. This was a life and death situation typa deal not a relationship. The last time you checked, Kylo was a sadistic asshole with no regard for your well-being.

Vicrul was still in the critical patient's list. That mean not going near him. You watched him through the thick glass. The bruises as fresh as you remembered them. Your brows pinched closer. He is force user, therefore he heals faster than a normal human; so why wasn't he?.

You turned towards the door and pressed the button on your armours collar on your way out.

"Where's the Doctor Mantis for patient 66?", You banged your palm on the receptionist's table. She jumped at the sight of your intimidating figure. "uhh...he uhh", she stammered.
"Do tell", you tilted your head.
"He's at the canteen", her shaky fingers pointed at a hallway.
"Put me through", you nodded.
Her sweaty fingers, pressed on her keyboard as quickly as she could.

You were now facing a door which also needed a code to enter. Fucking security protocols. You growled. You kicked it open the door. "That's my access code", you brushed off the dust from your shoulders. Your eyes wandered around the break room, scanning every startled individual. Until your eyes fell on Vicrul's doctor. You rushed at him, as he stood like a statue. "What's up, doc", your finger curled around his throat; you lifted him up. "What. Is. Wrong. With him", you projected fear into his mind as you spoke. Classic Vicrul move. "Why isn't he healing yet?".
He fought your grip with his fingers and shaking legs. He was turning blue, a part of you wanted to see him beg for his life, then *snap*. But he was one the finest doctor's; the first order had. You let him collide with the ground, coughing. "His healing *coughs*, is abnormal *coughs*, so I took a few tissue samples. I don't know what happened, but he stopped healing after that", he gasped.

"YOU WHAT?!", You threw him towards the wall, he groaned; loud. Picking him up with your collar, you punched him, then again, again and again. You were merciless with your blows, each one harder than the previous.

"Empress!", a womans vocabulator broke at the sound of her shouting. You jerked your head back slightly. You were met by a shining chrome armour. You let the doctor go, at Phasma's command. You were headed for the exit, you looked back at every doctor, all scared to shit. "Fix him, or I will skin you all alive and leave you hanging in Hoth", you brushed past Phasma's arm. She followed right behind you. "You can't just go around doing that", Phasma whispered. You completely ignored her statement. "Prepare my ship", you ordered. You knew she had questions but she also had orders. You'd speak with her...in time but not yet. She went her way, instructing her troopers to work on your order.

The hangar was buzzing with inaudible voices and troopers walking in unison. You handed the engineer your data pad and walked over to your ships ramp as it descended. It hissed close as you entered. Drawing back your mask; you walked towards the control room. The droids paid your presence no mind. "I need the location for the possible whereabouts of the Guavians Death Gang and don't waste my time. Get something closer to accurate or off with your heads", you pointed at the droid, that was sitting by the panel. "Roger that, Empress", it nodded.

Within minutes, the droid walked over to you, and set the the data pad on a small empty square at corners of your hologram table.

"We have confirmed Batuu as the key area of the possible Guavian hideouts, specifically Black spire outpost".