NAME

Your *POV*,DREAM:

Your feet carried you around the field, grass caressing your knees as you playfully teased him. The man in white robes, eyes as blue as the ocean, specs of green; with a black circle bordering them, as if he's eyes were something fragile. His hair brushed back to the side; sticking to their intended shape. His beard thick, running slightly down his chin.
"

If you wont stop running, I'll make you", his grin widening, he outstretched his hand and pulled you to him with such care as if you were glass. He was slightly taller than you, your height met his nose. He placed a gentle kiss on your forehead, as you blushed. "I'm getting very tired of calling you by your name", you razzed; squinting your right eye as the sun faced it.
"Oh?", he raised his brow, kissing your nose, slowly reaching your lips.
"Tell me, what would you like to call me", his lips now brushing yours.
"Hmmm.. Let me see", you pulled back slightly, teasing him once more. He scoffed; before he could answer you put a finger on his lips. "As I was.... Maybe Oliver?, no that's too far fetched. It should be something closer to home. Wait....Ob.....Ob.... Ben!, I'll call you Ben??!!. That suits you, my love", the name put a wide smile on your lips.
"Ben?......... I like it as long as you do", his hungry lips pulling you closer.
"There you both are !!!", a beautiful woman with brown strolled down a steep slope as she made her way to you. Her hair was long and wavy, its shine was something you could not take your eyes off. Her cheeks pink, a smile that could put the world at a stop. A man followed her, as she recklessly ran hopped and sprinted. "Padme Careful!!!, you'll trip", the man behind her called out. His voice was familiar, for a moment you snapped yourself back as Pandora and remembered the same man from your black out epsiode, "ANAKIN", you thought out loud; before you could question anything. You were back to being the happy woman. "Padme you must listen to, Anakin. If you get hurt, the Senate will surely question it", your brows furrowed, eyes still squinting. Ben made his way to help the Padme as she almost trips. Anakin rushed to help her up. Padme and I burst into a fit of laughter as we both knew how to scare them. The men nodded at each other. Anakin swiftly picked up Padme, almost knocking the air out of her lungs. Ben rushed you, throwing you back slightly; panting kisses in your neck. You chuckled. "So...  How do you find Naboo, Y/N?", Padme asked as Anakin set her down beside you. "In the midst of war, I've never had a moment to take in, nature's beauty and Naboo showed me all. Honestly I could live here forever", you smirked looking at the beautiful field surrounding you. "But a Jedi could only dream", you looked down at your palms. Ben grabbed it as he tried to search for that tranquility that had left. "Besides, I have all that I could ever want", your eyes meeting Ben's gaze. "Obi wan is a good man", Anakin's finger pointed at Ben. "By good, I mean not the best. Not better than me atleast. I would say You're lucky have him, if you weren't a complete badass, so.... He's lucky to have you.", Anakin joked. "Anakin, that is no way to speak to your master, especially when he kicks your ass in training", Ben replied. The two were caught in a staring contest. "So........., you boys gonna tell me, why you called upon an emergency 'picnic', or do I have bring in Ahsoka?", you interrupted childish games. As you brought up Ahsoka's name, Anakin bent his head and his eyes facing the grass as his fingers played with it. This was his first time, leaving Ahsoka all alone for a mission. He worried for his apprentice, for she was like his own flesh and blood. "Anakin, look at me", you asked him; but he still didn't face you. "Anakin, I said look at me.", he finally raised his head. "Ahsoka will be fine, trust me. She had a great teacher" you gave a reassuring smile. Anakin nodded.

"Now, can someone tell me what the hell going on",you giggled. All of a sudden, all the attention was on you; making you nervous. "Y/N, you have lived for centuries, but you never forgot your past. Now, after not being able to communicate with you. We realised that...-", Anakin's brows furrowed.
"My love, we think Sheev did something to you", Obi Wan's lower lip curled under his teeth.
"Sheev as in Palpatine as in Darth Sidious?", your lips slightly parted.