OWN

You nervously walked closer to Kylos quarters, half pleased by your act and half scared to death for what he would do to you, now that you've broken your word.

As soon as you entered the quarters, you received another beep of notification from Kylo. Ordering you, to head into his room. Without hesitation, you did as you were told. Walking into the same room with guilt plaguing the darkest corner of your mind.

You entered the dim room, hands growing clammy. The bedsheet remained the same way, you left it, the outline of your body, wrinkled on the silk sheets. You etched closer to bed, as the crease was bothering you.

Suddenly, you heard the door behind you clicking, shut. You cocked your head facing the silhouette that stood idly by the door. The creepy figure sent a chill down your spine. You swallowed thickly at the stubborn lump in your throat. You were trembling as he closed in.
"Why did you call me here?", your shaky voice cooed. You began walking backwards, his mask not moving an inch as his visors burned through your delicate skin. He took it off, quickly and tossed it carelessly on the floor.

You gasped when your back met the wall, realizing that you were cornered. The only wish you had was for the wall to consume you but alas it didn't.

"You gave me your word", he pointed his finger close to your eyes. "You gave me YOUR WORD!", his screams tore through your eardrums, heartbeats thumping inside your skull, breathing grew harder in your chest. His hot breath melted into your pores yet goosebumps formed. He grabbed a fistful of your hair, jerking your head back, roughly. "You speak so much of honor and trust, here you are breaking your very word. You walk around with such tight and a small outfits, begging to be fucked", his free fingers trailed to the sides of your breasts, the soft touch was enough to harden them in arousal, searing through the thin material of cloth surrounding it, you could swear it could cut diamonds with it.

"Didn't you just cum? Just how desperate are you?", he whispered while his hand dipped under your skirt, making their way to the wet sensitive cunt where there had been no undergarments. "You even left a souvenir", he slapped your cunt with the gentle motion. You jolted at the electricity it sent; shooting up your spine. "You should've known better than to defy me but now I'll see to it that the world knows, I own you", he commanded, cupping your jaw so tight, you thought it was going to pop.

He didn't form gentle circles around your needy clit nor go slow before plunging three digits into your clenching walls. You cried out when he pumped you full of leather, you tried resting your head on his chest at the pace he was going. He tugged your hair back; sealing your eyes shut when it all became to much for you. Sweat, pain and pleasure was all you knew at the moment.

He yanked your head back further, almost breaking your neck in the process. "Look at me", he ordered. The back of your neck began growing stiff. He had restricted every movement that would help you ease the burning sensation, between your thighs.

A sense of shame over came you when you tried your best to push him away, show him that you weren't desperate for his touch but that was a lie and your body knew that very well, betraying every nerve, turning into mush under his touch. He was ruthless with his fingers, you cried out but he did not relent. Moans pierced the air, you gasped for oxygen yet he showed no mercy. He pulled out his fingers only to thrust them back in, deeper. He pulled your nipples between his teeth, sucking on them, through the clothing. You were so close, reaching it rapidly. He must've read your thoughts because as soon as you were ready, he pulled out. You whined at the pleasure he stole from you. "What the fuck?", I questioned.
"Language, little girl", he warned.

He curled his gloved fingers on both your shoulders; pushing you down on your knees. Bare knees colliding with the cold floor, you winced at the contact but Kylo did not care. He wrestled with his pants, you could see his evident bulge throbbing beneath the layers of clothing.