TOUCH

You rubbed your face; repeatedly. The visions of Ren's death and Kronix's limp body remained an open wound in your mind. You were yet to take your armour off to rest, before you heard a knock on your door. You ignored, thinking it will go away, but whoever was knocking wouldn't take no for an answer.
"Fucking hell, I don't time for this", you groaned whilst you slid the hatch open. Kylo stepped in, eyeing you.
"My quarter's in five", he ordered before leaving abruptly. 'this man and leaving abruptly is a thing now'. You sighed, grabbing a random outfit and struggled to get in them. I mean how tight can you get. You groaned.

The door to Kylo's slid open, you entered the dim room and spotted a dark figure by the couch, with a drink on his resting arm

The door to Kylo's slid open, you entered the dim room and spotted a dark figure by the couch, with a drink on his resting arm. His dark, mysterious eyes never leaving yours as you walked around the bar, sitting as far away as you could from him. He took a final sip, before using his free to gesture you to sit beside him. You were hesitant, every step was slow and steady yet you looked into his eyes and saw nothing that would suggest he was a human and not a droid.

His tall figure, even though seated, met the height of your chest, you swallowed thickly and sat on the sofa, you sighed at its comfort, wanting to sleep here and now.

"Tell me. have you every touched yourself?", His voice remained cool as if the question he asked weighed nothing. "Excuse me!", You looked at him in absolute shock. "I thought you called me here, to ask about the interrogation".
"Would you tell me about it?", he got up from his seat, walking towards the bar.
"No", you muttered.
"Then, why would you think I'd waste my time on that?", He popped open a whiskey bottle. "Care to join me?", He asked.
"What part of you makes me think that, I care to do anything", you gritted your teeth. He made his way back to you; falling rather brutally on the couch. He sighed as he looked up at his ceiling. His cheekbones stood out under the dim lights, his pink lips still visible. The scar on his face, somehow enhanced his already good looks. His hand gripped the glass tighter.
Then you understood, he was listening to your thoughts. "Why not give in, empress?", His words causing you to break from your trance. "Give into what?", you brows inched closer.

"To me", he took another sip, his pupils danced around at the sight of the stars that the glass seperated him from touching. "If you want me so bad, then say the word", he continued.
"You expect me to beg you?", you pulled back from the comfortable position. "I know you will", he tried getting up again. He fell back into the couch, hissing in pain; placing his hand of his shoulder and rubbed it.
"What happened there?", You asked, easing your alert stance. "Nothing", he shrugged.
"Master, let me take a look", you were coming closer to him slowly.

"I said no", he grunted. You ignored him, he winced at the touch of your fingers.
"You're cold", he whispered.
"I am always cold", you shrugged. "Now, let's take a look at that arm, shall we", you jerked your head towards his arm; providing whatever comfort you could muster. He slid his hand towards you. Your fingers pressed into his shoulder, he winced at the pressure. "I need to be on top, let me stand up", you stood up and bent your figure to allow yourself to mend Kylo's dislocated shoulder. Before you could place your hands back on his arms, he used his free hand to grab your waist; pulling you on his lap with all his force. Your knees met the sides of the couch but remained in close contact with his thighs, your breath hitched. You were literally on top of Kylo. You cleared your throat; trying to hide the sudden warmth that crept up your cheeks. You placed one palm on the dislocated area and another grabbed his upper arm tight, getting ready to push it back in, you inhaled and exhaled loud; calming your senses. Your eagle vision; working at its best. You never knew what to name it other than eagle vision, you could see through skin; at night, heat signatures, ability to hide from force users. Your abilities were strange to say the least. You brushed off these thoughts, knowing that your mind was clearly stalling. You spotted the area and nodded at Kylo asking for his permission, he nodded back.
"In, 3........, 2..-", the loud crack echoed through out the empty room. He groaned, grabbed your waist; tight with the his hand. His head jerked forward on to your neck, his hot breathe causing every hair on your body to stand up. He kept himself in that position even after the pain of his now perfectly fine arm disappeared. He pulled back his head,  his eyes met yours, glistening under the stars. He looked...... vulnerable.