NO MORE TITLES

Light trespassed into your eyes, burning your orbits whole your eyes tried blinking away the brightness but to your dismay, it was going no where. A pounding headache and merciless nausea made your head feel heavier. You wanted to rub your eyes only to realise that your hands pinned far away from your body, following your legs. You inhaled a sharp breath through your nose, the scent of Kylo's musk entered my senses, heightening panic. Bile pushed up to your throat, you began gag ceasely. A sour taste formed on your tongue. You snapped your head to the side of the bed, keeping your mouth agape. Your face was met by a metallic bucket, you tried your best to balance the bucket with your restrained wrists.

"There, there princess", Trudgen used his gloves to clean the corners of your lips. You backed away immediately, throwing a look of fear and disgust.

"Aw, did she get sick again?", Kuruk asked in a teasing tone.

You snapped your head to Kuruk then back to Trudgen, the darkness still in their eyes. They weren't themselves. "Oh, we are very much ourselves just....", Ushar took a sip of whiskey, chest swelling with pride. "Better", he spoke in a demonic voice.

"Cardo, what ar-", you howled in pain when a wet cloth met your arm. You found cuts scattered all over your body.

"Look who decided to finally not turn feral", Vicrul wiped his face with a cloth.

"Whe..where am I?", you lazily looked around the room.

"I'm still surprised you aren't familiar the Supreme leaders bedroom", Vicrul chuckled.

"Kylo... Where's Kylo?", you swallowed thickly with every heartbeat pounding your head.

"Tracking your friend, the jedi scum on Kef Bir", Ap'lek tilted his head.

Kef Bir, Kef Bir. Why was the name so familiar to you. The moon in the endor system where fell the remnants of Death star, specifically the throne room of Vader. You fought against your restraints to no avail. "Tsk Tsk Tsk, rest princess or the poison will travel to your heart and we don't want that, do we?", Trudgen placed a hand on your chest. "You have been vomiting for the past two months", he spoke in a motherly tone behind that was a much sinister intent

Two month, you were out for two months?!

Tears fell to the sides of ears. "Trudgen.... Please", you whispered through your sniffling. Trudgen shushed you, cutting you with the dagger. You spotted your katanas in the corner of the room. Your hand stretched to summon but yet again you were too weak. "Fight this, I beg you", you moved your wrists inside the ropes.

"Why would want to find such power coursing through our veins. We've been blessed, pandora. Blessed by the dark side", Vicrul extended his arms to side.

"Because", you pursed your lips, clenching your eyes and fists, letting the tears cascade on the pillows. "Because I love you", you looked at the all the knights who threw a fit of laughter. You kept your eyes on them as they insulted and mocked you.

"You, love us? You kept an affair hidden and had sex with me and Vicrul just to spite Kylo and you expect us to believe you?", Kuruk laughed even more, bracing his stomach.

"You have listen to me. Palpatine will destroy you once he's done using you. The promises of great power he gives,  show me the guarantee", I argued with a crooked voice.

Their smiles immediately dropped, Cardo quickly grabbed your jaw, popping your mouth open. "The emperor is Wise. Do not disrespect him", he tossed your head to the side. They all faced their backs against you.

"Please", you pleaded. "Find you're true selves. I know you're in there. You're my family", you sobbed. "Remember when you guys first barged in to my room, unannounced", you smiled through your tears. "I was such a stone cold bitch!", I chuckled. "There was one thing, I meant more than anything", you narrowed your eyes at the katanas.