BROKEN

TW: Well, umm. Threesome. Not entirely but yeah....

You flew Yen into the air. Once more alone with the very thoughts you attempted with great efforts to escape. You turned off all transmissions but one. The Whispers bridge of communication was still on. You fingers hovered above the button. Debating whether or not, you should switch it off. Right then, you heard a constant beep from the Whispers comslink. You swallowed the lump in your throat; hard.
Master-", you cleared your throat.
"Your actions were reckless", you heard him speak.
"Hello to you", you mumbled under my breath.
"Once we land, follow me to my quarters".
"But I..", before you could speak he disconnected. You banged the empty infront of you, "Cocksucker", you exasperated.

-

Kylo dismissed the knight's to get cleaned up. You followed behind him as he took sharp turns. You picked up your pace to be able to catch up to his powerful strides. You were so lost gazing upon his features, you hadn't realized until you heard the sound of a hatch opening, that you were in his quarters.
"What the hell-", Kylo spoke out but before he could continue, you threw a dagger into his heart with Four words. "Who is Han Solo? ", you palms became clammy; curling them into fists to stop the nervousness shooting through your blood. "That's none of your business", he clenched his fists.
"Yes it is-", you walked forward
"How dare you disobey a direct command from your Master!", he raised his voice.
"How dare me?. HOW DARE ME??!", your lips quivered in anger. "No, Kylo. HOW DARE YOU?. First, you humiliate everywhere I go. Think low of me because I'm a woman. Then, you use my body and throw me away. Hell, you never mentioned anything about a mission the night before. I'm done being your release. Get someone else to suck your cock, someone actually willing to be treated like shit AFTERWARDS. Someone who can complete your sick wants", you felt the air around your neck tighten. You were raised a few feet above the ground. You gagged at the force, coughed out,"Go on, do it", you dared the devil himself to snap your neck like a twig. "Do it or so help me Ren, I'll do it myself. DO IT!!!", you yelled. He brought you closer to his face and threw you towards a shelf. You groaned, "You will do no such thing, Now. LEAVE", he pointed at the door as it hissed open. "I hate you", you whimpered, tears threatening to spill.

Kylo Ren *POV*

He said nothing to your words. How could he and if he did what would he say to the woman that plagued his mind. Creeping into any rational thought. He didn't know how to process this emotion. He sure as hell wished, snoke could throw him against a wall and injure some sense into him.
Your moans as his cock disappeared in your sex, your begs for his touch. It was all too much for him to handle. They way you melted under his touch, your taunts. The way the nauseating good in you always peeked out, reminding him of his old self. The one he claims he had killed.

He decided to mediate when he remembered Hux's warning about the First order going bankrupt, if he continued destroying, state of the art panels.
Meditation, another word for escape. He tried for hours to get his head in the right space, nothing worked. He grunted in frustration smashing every glass in his room as his fists clenched.
Then he felt you. Your moans were loud in his head, it was no memory. It was happening, right now. He jerked his head sharply at his bedroom door.

Your *POV*

You practically ran into your room like a little girl. As soon as the hatch closed. You let out a bellow of rage. Your back was stuck to the hatch, you slid down and curled yourself into a ball, weeping. "Someone please help me", you sobbed.

You cried for who knows how long. You took revenge for Kronix but why does it still hurt so damn much?

-