AWAKEN

~ Kross and Kronix ~

"GODS, Nix. Why'd you have to get mixed up with a fucking death gang", Kross murmured under his breath as he took a sip of his surprisingly well made gin.

The plan was very plain and simple. Kross, checks out your arrival in Canto Bight. Being one the most successful business men in the galaxy, he gets a free pass in then Kronix gets a signal from Kross. Setting the plan in motion, which was to make his brother, the bait. He knew he should've refrained himself from speaking to you. But there you were, the very girl, he grew up with eons ago. The girl he always took a certain adoration to. The best friend he lost. Kronix was too young to remember much of you. But how much ever he did, he never hesitated when it came to helping you.

"You nervous for tonight, Little brother?", Kross polished his loafers.

"Nah. I was born ready, old man", Kronix chuckled. Kross shaked his head. "Remember the General's order", Kross prodded his brother.

"Yeah, yeah. Get arrested, help Pandora. Pandora then saves her son, yada yada yada", Kronix rolled his eyes. "Hey, how come I always get to be the one that gets arrested, concussed, turned into a hostage but you always remain in your well made and ironed suit", Kronix tilted his head. Better yet, why are we helping the goddamn Resistance?".

"I don't expect your cell less brain to possibly find a way to get a grip of this. But I am have economies depending on this very three piece and you know as well as I, Pandora is our main objective and to get to her we need the Resistance. Besides, someone has to handle finances for the Resistance, I can't have Poe deplete all the resources", Kross winked at Kronix.
"That's true, him and that boyfriend of his. I mean.. I know it's love but it makes me nauseous. Jesus!, the amount of gifts he buys Finn!!", Kronix's hand ran along his outfit. "Mind you, brother. You tell Rey, the same thing and she will drive that saber of hers, up your ass", Kross chuckled.

"OKAY, I'm ready", Kronix sighed heavily. "Alright, Lupus Die. Let's go save our friend", Kross threw his hands around the back of his brother's neck.

The day of Kronix's Interrogation:
Kross never knew, the effect of entering your mind would almost cost his brother's life. How the hell did Palpatine lock your memories. Your mind was goddamn death maze, traps placed everywhere. You were brainwashed so well, you don't even remember your own people.

He could feel his brother's force become stronger, which was a very worrying situation. Kronix was a force void. As kids, Kronix used his gifts to hide better than anyone in hide and seek. The force around Kronix was always weak. So much so that, if in full effect, he has the power to drain force users of their powers. That's why he was a better smuggler than even the Hutt's. His ability allowed him to fly under the Kylo Ren's nose; couple that with his absolute charm and cunning attitude. Kross however, inherited only a portion of his brother's gifts. Kross always had to be a father, mother and brother to Kronix. Kross was well versed in the ways of defence. Manifesting escape portals, making hyperdrives obsolete. Kross, could bend the force to his will but what he mastered was his ability to create effective force fields. He was his baby brother's guardian, even though he wanted to learn more about using the force as a weapon. For his brother's sake, he had to stick to the Jedi ways. But their charms and ability to manipulate came naturally to then.

Rescue mission:
Kross received a transmission from Kronix, who was heading to Batuu because of the unwanted attention, the man he shapeshifted into got. That was the last transmission Kross received from his brother before the news of a Knight of Ren within the grasp of the Guavians reached Kross's networks. He knew for a fact that it wasn't a Knight but his reckless brother.