FOCUS

~ Your *POV* ~

You wondered why Kylo chased after you and why he force choked Vicrul. Was he jealous? Impossible, he couldn't be. You were a mere knight a few days ago. Your old life as you knew it is falling apart. These never-ending thoughts was what to drifted you off to sleep.

You were awakened by a beep on your data pad. You grabbed the data pad; yawning and rubbing your eyes. You squinted your eyes; the brightness of the pad being too much for your eyes to bear. It was a message from Kylo demanding your presence in his private training room. Strange, as this was your day off. In 30 mintues?!!; that's not nearly enough for you to get ready.
But yoou didn't want to anger an already infuriated Supreme leader, you plopped off your bed and rushed your morning routine along. Luckily you were 15 minutes early.

"Your early", Kylo raised his brow. "Master, about last night. I apologize for my-".
"Do you really want to piss me off with something I am trying to forget", you were cut off by Kylo. "And if you're wondering why you aren't beheaded by now, it is because I have use for you yet. You will be training under me as my new apprentice. Your powers are yet to be discovered.", he added.
"Apprentice?", you stood still in confusion
"Are you aware that the force is strong with you?", his deep voice emerging.
"I am aware that I am force sensitive, yes, but on the matter of its strength, I can not say for sure I know anything about it" you tried sounding as professional as possible, for Vicrul's sake and for the knights but all you wanted to do was rip him apart.
"Careful now, little girl. Your thoughts are quiet loud", he threatened you.
"You know what, Kylo. Lets cut the bullshit and get straight to the point, you want me, nay, you need me on your side, if you're going to train me then you best brace yourself because I have conditions", you marched towards him, boots pounding the ground.
He hummed in amusement "You?, you're in no position to make demands, but please do go on, little girl".
"First of all, you will address me as bloodhound or Pandora, not little girl", you spat.
Kylo's amusement growing more and more. "Hmm, okay. Little girl", He recoiled. Kriffing hells, you are going to kill this dude. "Hmm, okay. Thick head", you regretted it the moment those words left your mouth. Kylo outstretched his arm pulling your neck to meet his bare hands. "Insult me again, little girl. I'll spank until your legs start shaking", he gritted his teeth. You were beyond turned on. No one has ever spoken to you like that, especially by an attractive man like Kylo. "Hmm, I'm going to destroy your innocence someday, little girl", he brushed a stray off of your face and tucked behind your ear, all the while loosening his grip. You gasped for air, "What do you mean?", your cracked voice, uttered.
"You'll see. Now get up, little girl. We have some training to do", he walked over to a mat and positioned himself on ground, crossing his gigantic legs over one another and closed his eyes. You stood there for a second, wondering if you should join him.
"Are you going sit or do i have to make you?", his eyes remaining closed, "And take that armour off".

You slipped out of your armour with ease. Kylo's gaze linger on you and your clothing for a while.

 Kylo's gaze linger on you and your clothing for a while