WHITE NOISE

~ Kylo Ren *POV* ~

The meeting was said to be urgent; ofcourse kylo couldn't possibly understand how discussing about the facilites on board, requires his involvement. So he graciously spaced out. In his mind, he was conjuring up a plan to take out resistance sympathizers, when in a flash his ears began ringing, his white sclera shot visible red, his head threating to explode and the pain was excruciating. Thankfully, the meeting concluded, and the pain that was eating him alive, died out as if it never existed. Kylo pushed off the chair and straightened his attire, swallowing thickly. The discomfort lingered. He could sense a great disturbance in the force, it was close by but difficult to establish a connection with nor pinpoint the location it originated from. He figured the knights were in the cantina by now; where else would they be. Tomorrow was their night off, besides that's all the knights do, train, kill and drink until their stomachs give in. So they couldn't possibly be the cause of this brutal unpleasantness. He also needed rest. He figured the nausea won't be leaving any time soon. But he will further investigate this perplexing situation.

~ Your *POV* ~

You let yourself become one with nature
Sprinkles of water splashing at your face; result of the agressive tides that had wrestled with the rocks at a high velocity

You let yourself become one with natureSprinkles of water splashing at your face; result of the agressive tides that had wrestled with the rocks at a high velocity

a breeze crisp enough to freeze you in the little amount of clothing you were in. You felt a comforting presence of someone behind you. "You look just like her", a voice spoke out in a soft voice.
You turned your head around and looked up to the man walking up to you; smiling as if you knew other or couldn't careless who you were to each other. You felt unusually free

The man had beautiful ash blonde. locks almost coming in contact with his shoulders; a scar running down the side of his right eye; his blue eyes were hypnotising; his lips were flushed with a rose pink tint. You admired every feature of his face.
A smile touched his lips, at that moment you were aware that he could hear your thoughts, but it didnt seem to bother you nor him much. "This person you compare me too must've been a corpse, if not then I dont know what you're talking about." you teased with a hint of quirkiness.
"She was my wife" the man explained.

"Her face was of sunlight, her eyes were kind, she was generous, she was everything one could only wish to be. much like you", situating himself beside you.

"She sounds wonderful.", you tried to provide support for the poor man
Love wasn't something you were accustomed to, but you knew, this is what it looks like.
"She was", he said whilst staring out into the ocean, watching the tides come in even more aggressive than the first.

"My sweet Y/N, the burden you carry is great, but your true mission will be even greater and I trust, you will not surrender to the likes of liars and deceivers before your mission is complete." He placed his hand on your shoulder. He trusted you, he was betting his life on it.

That name felt familiar, you didn't ask why he called you by such a name.

"Help him Y/N, save my grandson, you are his only hope....., he isn't too far gone, fufill your destiny".

You were baffled by his words. His age, his appearance. The man didn't even seem old enough to be a father and yet he speaks of a grandson?. You had so many questions; so little time."Dont let looks fool you, young Y/N. You know better than that" he added to your thoughts.

You both stared out to the ocean, observing each wave, each distinct roar; as it came in contact with the rocks.

He stood up"See you around snips". "The name's Anakin, he turned his head around one last time and gave you a reassuring smile before walking away. You continued sitting there; inhaling every small scent. The smell of the ocean and the cliffs were quickly poluted by a sniff of smoke. Your body tensed up as a response to this stench. Fear and paranoia consumed you. You sensed danger lurking by. You cocked your head around, only to a see a man in a mask lifting his saber above his head.

You raised your arms to your face in an desperate attempt to save yourself from this frightening situation. The saber swiftly came down towards you.

You jerked awake as your consciousness returned and sucked in air through your teeth; struggling to allow air to your lungs.

Your hot shower, long turned cold.
Fingers were wrinkled to point where it seemed to be non-existent.

You steadily gathered yourself; with great difficulty pushed yourself off of the floor, and blinking relentlessly to clear your hazy sight, once you could see again, you wrapped a towel around your body and turned your shower off; you slowly proceeded to walk holding onto any object nearby that provided support to establish a bit of control and make sure your knees dont give in.

You entered your room and laid on your bed; without giving any thought to clothing, your eyes grew weary and you drifted to sleep off in a matter of seconds.