EXEGOL

Exegol was a dark, barren, and rocky planet with desert flats. Its dry conditions, combined with the rubbing of dust particles in its atmosphere, created enormous static discharges that appeared as lightning strikes from the planet surface. The desolate world was covered with enormous fissures that reached deep into its crust. These were excavated by Sith loyalists who were attempting to reach a vergence they believed to lie beneath the surface.

You set the howler on auto pilot and made your way to the briefing room and directed the droids to patch up multiple transmissions. "Who the hell is this?", a man spoke with his arms crossed over on his chest, his dark eyes were unlike Kylo's, it was majestic in a sense of it. His dark curlers sat messily upon his head, rouge hairs falling over his bushy brows.

"General Dameron", I nodded. He stood even more confused than before, bringing his curios eyes closer to study the woman before him. "My name is Pandora 'Bl-", you stopped mid sentence, parting and sealing your lips while simultaneously your clammy palms followed the rhythm of clenching and unclenching when the knights appeared before you, as did Kross and Rey along with Phasma and Hux "-Pandora 'Bloodhound' Ren", you smiled.

"Acting general", he corrected you. "I'm well aware of that name, Hellhound", he cocked a brow. You were taken aback by his. No one had ever called you that except-.

"How do you know that name?", you blinked profusely. Feeling the air around you turn heavy, there's certain doubt that swims beneath your strong disguise, this could be in some way, a peculiar coincidence or something else entirely but nevertheless Poe's words fell useless on the floor as his mind tried grasp on what words he could use to mask his abrupt reveal. He sighed heavily, resting an eblow over an arm as he rubbed his brows at how to unveil the news to you. Vicrul looked nervously, avoiding your gaze.

"We contacted your knight, Vicrul through Kronix when he was in the interrogation chambers. He knew everything about you from long time", he spoke softly. "He's also the man who convinced Hux to become the mole, a very big needle to the orders defenses", he finished. You didnt spare the two men a glance. The words that you would prefer to hear from Vicrul or Hux left you still, in a state of incredulity which you wore evident on your features. Small gasps and incoherent mumbles left your lips, images of every moment they had the time to tell you the truth, came running to your head. You eyes sent everything out of focus as you got lost in thought. Vicrul's devotion to the dark side, maybe doubtful but a direct turn towards, who were once deemed enemies seemed far stretched but you've seen much more unbelievable forces at work such as when you first heard of Darth Nihilius, the sith with the ability to feed off of force welders powers to make himself stronger but his achilles heel? If he had gone without feeding on the force, his body weaken. Moral of the story, don't try to overachieve not overstep the boundaries of what one could bear. Your trace was broken by the another man's voice echoing into your head, much deeper than that of damerons. You snapped your head to the miniature hologram of his body.

His dark skin was glowing under the unnecessarily bright sun. You watched them glisten in awe, wishing your skin could be as flawless as his but I'm the end you're skin was yours. "General Finn", you sighed, forcing a smile. "I see, your jedi training has gone smoothly", your eyes fell on the saver at his side. "Tell me, do you prefer the blue over the green that you have", a small tug at your lips, formed the smallest of smirks.

"How did yo-"

"I am the goddess of the force, I sometimes know more than I have to", you added. "Anyways, to the reason why I sent this transmission. The plan", you squinted your eyes at the both of them. They nodded to one another before gesturing other resistance pilots to join in. "Right, you maybe thinking that exegol is your primary target but that is farthest from the truth. Your true target is on the outer rims in the desolated land of Malachor V, my home for the longest time. A famous sith temple, I believe that the emperor has plans on resurrecting an old weapon that is capable of destroying rims. It is the starkiller but a million times more powerful. Our main course of action would be to allow the emperor to believe that we only know of his plans on exegol. I have already sent Rey and Kross over to find a weakness before the weapon is launched. Note, that you cannot be caught and you CANNOT interfere on land if you are not a force user. Or you could be the downfall of the galaxy, the land reacts to bodies with lower rates of midichlorians and when it reacts, its not a pretty sight", you eyed the nervous rebel fighters, swallowing thickly.