DARTH

The darkness was always a ploy to scare the weak but brought a sense of solace until something felt off, a sudden growl emerged from behind.

Gasping, you listened to your heart. Letting all pain and fear subside, a door creaked open to reveal a different plane, a darker one. Shoving yourself into the door, uncaring of what laid ahead. You slid in to plain, the ground beneath was warm to the touch and the atmosphere was immensely hot. You looked around in panic and curiosity, finding yourself In a midst of a brutal eruption of molten lava.

"Am I in hell?", You instantly shot up straight, hands away from the ground. You clenched your eyes and fingers into fists, focusing on calming the thrashing of your heart. Focusing on the good.

Only to find, images of Kylo manifesting in your mind, a smile formed under your labored breaths. You were swimming in the pit of his compassion. Your lashes fluttered open when the molten lava soothed itself from roaring like a avenging beast. You smirked at your sense of control.

"SHOW YOURSELF MAUL!", you demanded, watching every corner. This approach was clearly not working, opting for a more cocky appraoch seemed like a better idea.
"Oh c'mon!! Don't be a pussy!!", You extended my arms to the sides. "No? Nothing?", You exasperated. Positioning your self on the warm ground. You began you're meditation something you've been itching to do since a very long time.

-

Moments flew by, while you closed your eyes, controlling your breathing and thoughts. Dominating your soul to absolute power. You heard the sound of light feet shuffling, the vibrations traveled from the ground and into your body, not letting the attacker know of your awareness, you sat as still as ever pretending to relax in the middle of a giant lava.

Closer than ever, you opened your eyes, quickly; eyeing a corner from which the sound arose. A small tug at the corners of your lip formed a smirk. You stretched your leg and moved it in a circular motion, making your attacker lose his footing, catching him right before his head hit the ground.

"The Great Darth Maul, who even put Nihillus to shame, slipping?. What a shame", You chuckled.

Knowing his reactions to sticky situations very well, just like father taught you. You placed your palm on his forehead, pushing it upwards while your nails dug into his head. Blinding light forming from your palms. Your eyes rolled to the back do your head, watching all his life become nothing but simple flashbacks and images to you.

You gasped as you stole your hand away from him, watching him in absolute disbelief.

He scanned his arms and body before moving is head up to meet your eyes. "What did you do to m-"

"You were in love with a night sister of Dathomir", your brows knitted. Maul's eyes widened at your words then his demonish face softened in a way, unlike other. His shoulders drop and so does his gaze.

"The jedi turned them against me, my own people!", he raised his voice. Igniting his saber, he rushed me and with a swift move to the side yoi dodged his attack. You fought one another for so long, evading his blows while he evades one, not one hit landing at each other until you managed to find a window, and jabbed your elbow on his abdomen, throwing him back a few feet

"Maul look deeper, you know that this isn't the truth!", I raised a hands in disbelief and kneaded the floor with my boots waiting for maul to attack but he didn't, he's stalked you. "I saw it all", you nodded. "Darth sidious, Talzin and your locked memories", you pleaded for him just stand down. He rushed you again, this time you jumped high and fell on your knees behind him.

"How are you evading my blows?", Maul demanded, angrily.

"Maul, I know Talzin was your mother and Merrin, your Lover", you raised your brows while he dropped his hostile stance.

"What are you?", he asked; softly.

"I wish I knew", you walked closer to the dathomirian. "Sidious is going destroy everything just like he did in Dathomir. History is repeating", you held out my hand for him in hoped that he would take it and help you.

He backed away, shaking his head. "No!, Sidious wants to rule the galaxy not kill it", he raised his saber, again.

"Then, look", I clashed my palms together. The loud clap distorted his hearing, he fell to the ground and writhed in pain all the while he begged for you to stop. "How stupid are you? He took your mother, your lover, your people and here you are being his little bitch, Pathetic", you gritted your teeth. Showing him all that has occurred in the galaxy. "Even anakin turned and you?!", you scoffed. "You're serving the same man that destroyed you".

"Stopp!!", he cried out. "Please stop!", and stop you did. I extendes my arm to help him and to that he quickly changed his expressions. This man was psychopath. "I'm only doing this for myself", his deep voice answered.

You chuckled lightly while shaking his hand. "Bet".

"Now how do we get out of here?", he withdrew from the shake and walked closer to the edge of the cliff overlooking the lava in deep thought, you could hear a few sniffles.

You had no clue as to what to do, if only you had your memories. Maul figured you were as clueless as him and cocked a brow. "You don't know?", he asked.

"Wait, let me think", you raised your hand to stop him from speaking. "If this is just another dimensional plane maybe we can somehow just flip it?", you squinted your eyes to which he shaked his head, in disappointment.

"Useless, how can one be so stupid?", he muttered under his breath. You snapped your head at him.

"Huh wha-", you asked in confusion, completely submerged in deep thought when you put two and two together of what he had said. You swiped your tongue over your top teeth in anger. This was a rocky island, naturally there would be pebbles scattered around, you outstretched your hand behind you and gathered many pebbles and held it up in the air.

You whistled, catching his attention and threw the pebbles at him which he strategically moved away from, igniting his saber. You pulled out your katanas and attached the bottom hilt with one another; mimicking his stance. We rushed one another with a cry. Your weapons clashed with a clunk so loud it almost defeaned you. Your eyes turned to pitch black, you threw wide grin.

He dropped to the ground on his knees, holding his saber on his palms, offering you his weapon. You shaked your head in bewildernent, "What are you doing?", I asked.

"Pledging myself to you", he kept his head low, not daring to stare into your eyes. His last words took you by great surprise. Mouth forming a gaping 'O'. "Goddess".

"Wh...What?", you raised your eyebrows, stepping back. He threw you the same confused stare at you.

"You have no idea what I'm talking about do you?", he asked.

"No...", your lips quivered. This was whole situation made your heart lose control of its beating, your whole body flipped at those words just as Kronix said them, it triggered something in you. "I think I really need to get out of here, it's getting really frigging hot", you swallowed thickly, your chest was caving in and the ability to breath was destroyed. You smashed your palm on the ground.

The earth beneath shaked, forming wide cracks. Squeezing your eyes shut, you let out a shaky breath. "Wait!", Maul screamed.

Suddenly, the roars from the sea of lava, disappeared. You pried your eyes open in panic. Your eyes were greeted by the same green cliff and dark waters that your first vision brought me to. Your pores breathed in the pores and cooled down. Maul stared at you in shock.

"Maul", you heard a angry voice call out. You jerked your head around at the familiar voice. Obi Wan's saber stood awake by his side while maul drew his. You raised your hands stopping both men from engaging in a blood bath.

"He's with me", you looked over to Obi Wan, who shot you a look of disbelief. He parted his lips to speak but you immediately dismissed him.

"Not a single word, Ben", you warned, prodding his chest. "No more puzzles, no more secrets", you walked over to him.

"It's time you tell me everything about myself".