IT'LL ALL BE OKAY

A/N | I'm so sorry...

Ear deafening screams filled the environment, nothing but blood. You were down to the last three men, who's pathetic attempt in fighting back fueled your bloodlust more. You threw your katana towards the wall, before it could leave a gaping hole, you turned it around, using the force. The sharp head pointing at you. You grabbed a one of the guards; his neck, screamed for release as you held them right, feet dangling mere inches from the ground. "Say Hi to your brothers for me", you lunged him into your katanas with all the force you could muster, the guard slid into the katana; layering Fury with all his blood. You picked up a small dagger from your belt, seating on top of a very injured guard; stabbing him constantly, slowly draining his life. You made sure the last thing he knew was pain. Two done, one to go. The man laid down his weapons, kneeling. His surrender impressed you, a part of you would've wanted to let him live but that part was dormant in your minds cage. Out of respect, you rewarded him with a quick death. Beheading. On cue, a small storeroom door pushed open.
*Thud*
A man fell to ground, gagged and restrained. He writhed in pain, twisting and turning. You soon recognized the man and sighed heavily.

You threw on the couch, unsung his gag. You slapped his eyes open while he was squinting to adjust his eyes to the blinding lights. "Ah- son of a", he opening his eyes. "Ah, princess", he smirked.

"Ah Kronix", you were deadpan. "What are you doing here?", You asked. He opened his mouth to speak but you cut him off immediately. " Wait, don't tell me. You were going to ask me the same thing?", You pointed both your fingers at him, mocking his style of body language. He exasperated. "Uh uh, don't show that shit, no in front me", you shaked your head. "Now tell what the hell you're doing here?", Your face now turned emotionlessly within seconds.

"Turns out. Everyone, even the gangs want the heads of you and your knights on a stick", he shrugged.

"Are you surprised?", You asked.

"I know I should be.....", He pursed his lips into a straight line. "But I'm not", his eye twitched.

"Okay, pretty boy", you pulled him up, he groaned. "I have some people to slaughter, and after that I need answers about myself, so let's get going", you pulled his collar, dragging along with you.

"Wai..Wai..Wai..wait", he stammered. You stopped walking and looked back at him. "I can't go back to with you. You know how Kylo is", his eyes were pleading. "besides I won't be of any help to you. Not right now, when even I question my beliefs", he kicked the ground ground. You furrowed your brows at his words. "Look, I need to know more about who or what, you and me are, we can't just live in the dark all our lives. If you let me go I will keep in contact with you. BUT, I need to be free in order to explore", he asked.
You crossed your arms over one another on your chest. "And why should I trust you?".

"I've been having these strange visions....... A dark, bald man, keeps guiding me, telling me not to trust Mortis's ways. That I have much to learn and that I have been deceived, so on and so forth", he looked back at you once again.
"The name Mace Windu, ring a bell?", he searched for your eyes. The name triggered you into deep thought. "Hoth to Pandora?", He waved his cuffed hands infront of your face. Immediately breaking your trance of thought, you looked back at him. "Huh?", Completely dumbfounded.

"Ooooookay", Kronix widened his eyes and shrugged. You pushed the thoughts to the back of your mind again. "Fine", you sighed heavily.
"But I'll drop you there. Just to make sure now come on", you pulled on his arm. He smirked

Knights and Kylo Ren *POV*

The knights traced your ships location. thanks to Ap'lek's, trickster mind. He thought of places he'd hide, so naturally you'd do the same. They made their way to the forest. When they found you. You were sitting on the ground, surrounded by guards. They tried moving closer, but a shield was blocking them from entering. Even Kylo's powers were no match for strength of the force field. For a moment it seemed as though you were surrendering, but that..sadly was never the case.......