ALWAYS

A/N: this chapter will be rather long and I'm sorry for the typos before hand because I am super tired.

You explained as best as you could to  Kuruk, you didn't know whether he was functioning after your story. his mouth was agape the entire time. You squinted your eyes and waved infront of his wave. "NABOO TO KURUK?", You asked. "Huh, what", he was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't realize he had turned into mannequin.
"Totally not creepy", you muttered under your breath. You both sat right next to each other sharing a comfortable silence. You, on the other hand, were yet to tell Kuruk about what Kronix had shown, about Ren, about what you are. "Pandora?", His voice; soft.
"What happened, that day in the interrogation?", He turned his all frame towards you.

You didn't know, whether to lie or tell the truth. The knights were your greatest friends. Your only family. But you knew, their devotion to the dark maybe slightly tainted, nevertheless remains. There was no way, you could tell them now. "I....I uh", you exhaled loud. "He has powers, you see. Like a dream walker from those fairytales. He said he could help me recover lost things", you fiddled with your nails.

"And you though of recovering any locked memories?", He asked. You were ashamed, not because the lie was embarrassing but because it was a lie. A necessary one at that. You nodded, not uttering a single word.

He put his hand over yours. And titled his head, looking to get a glimpse of your eyes. "Hey, look at me beautiful", he grazed your chin with his index.
"It's okay. You understand?. It's okay", his voice was so soothing, you could listen to it all day. You looked up at his structured face. "Gods, you are handsome", you chuckled.
"I know, sweetheart". The smile on your face never wearing off.  You both held on to that stare. For a moment, you wanted to go in for a kiss, but you quickly realized that wasn't right. Your bracelet alerted you  with a small beep. "We're here", you looked back at him.
"Showtime", Kuruk got up from his chair, you followed suit. On your way to the ramp, the ship roared and slowly lowered itself down. The Supreme Leader, was know walking beside you. When it came to business, you were all very professional. "Our spy is here", he slipped on his gloves. Who wears a glove with this clothing.
The ramp hissed open but unlike the night buzzard, Howler was gentle with it's passengers. As the ramp crashed into the ground, Kylo walked out, impatiently. He didn't enjoy being away from his duties. It made him suspect Hux's intention more. You kept your head low, so as to not attract attention. "Bloodhound Ren, or should I call you Empress", a woman's voice called out from in front of you. You looked up in curiosity, and were met with a woman in a zig zag pattern latex body suit. Her dark eyes watched your outfit. You chuckled softly at the sight.

"Ba-fucking-zine Netal. Bring it in you bitch", you wrapped arms around her thin frame and held her tight. "Look at you, Bloodhound. You even managed to fool me and I was crushing on you", she drank in the very sight of you.
"Thats enough", Kylo ordered.
"Dearest Supreme Leader", Bazine walked past you and took Kylo's hand in her curled fingertips and planted a gentle kiss. 'So that's why he wore a glove', you thought. "Today, we wind down. No mission, but one. That is drinking", Bazine had guts, you've always admired that about her.
"Please, Master", your puppy eyes looked directly at his cold eyes. The knights chimed in trying to convince their master. He raised a hand in the air and everyone went silent, only sound of the wind howled into the air. He took it into deep consideration.

"Fine, but limit your drink's", he pinched the bridge of nose. Bazine squealed. "Very well, then. Boys you look splendid but you, we need something more sexier", Bazine scrunched her nose. "Come on then, we need you some new clothes", she held out her hand. Your turned your head slightly to the back; waiting for Kylo's permission. He nodded. "Go ahead boys, this is the location and the card, tell them Aurora sent you, also empress leave those katanas. Don't worry, they'll be delivered to your room by some trusted men", she winked at Ushar as she handed him the card.