HOWLER

It's a been three days since your time with Kylo, if you could even call it that. More like his time, toying with you. The nightmares had gotten worse, instead of being drenched in your sweat, you now feel physical pain when these horrific things come knocking at your mind's door. Marching towards Phasma's training room for Hux's daily warm-up kept your mind occupied from the very thoughts that seek to destroy what's left of your sanity. You stepped in as the door, it slid open. "Good morning, empress", he bowed his head.
You chuckled. "You ready for today?", You raised an eyebrow, undoing your sheath.
"About that, we need dismiss today's session", his voice low.
"And why the sudden loss of interest, General", you stopped before placing your katanas by a stand.
"It's best if I show you", he gestured with his hand to follow him, you shrugged and followed, the busy hallways crowded with noise that you were never a fan of. Hux directed you to the hangar and asked if he could hold out his hands before your eyes. You furrowed your brows, after a quick hesitation, you realised you could trust this red head, you nodded smiling at him. Hux's voice guided you towards something, you couldn't tell. The scent was new, something you never got a sniff off. With a hound to your name, you really sucked at figuring out what the scent was. "Feast your eyes", he put his hand down slowly, as your eyes fluttered open, adjusting themselves to the light. Your eyes widened at the sight in front of you. You'd almost forgotten that this was a part of the deal. "The missions tomorrow, we thought it'd a perfect time to present this to you", he grinned.

"We?", You were completely dazed by his words.
"Sup, BITCH", The boys came from around the ship, screaming and cheering. This was delightful surprise, you haven't been seeing much of the men, and it truly calmed your mind. You hugged each and everyone of them, planting kisses all over their faces. Before they jerked their heads for you to touch it.
"So, what will be the name of this beauty?", Kuruk asked, excitement gleaming off his eyes.

"Night Howler", you touched her base. "Nickname, Yen", you added.

Out of everything that was black, dark and depressing

Out of everything that was black, dark and depressing. Yen made everything beautiful around her. Her slick detailing and camouflaged weapons would always be a show-off. "Breathtaking yet Deadly, this ship is very fitting for you, princess", Trudgen placed his hand on your shoulder. You wanted to squeal but held it down as you were surrounded by Trooper's and officers, who'd find it odd that a knight could be this friendly, there was always an image and reputation to uphold. You looked back at Hux, he walked towards you. "Don't just stand there, go, look inside. It's your ship, after all", he nodded at the Trooper to open the entrance ramp for you. The ship was the very definition of luxury.
The hallways were well lit unlike the night buzzard, equipped with emergency pods on the sides, the elegance never ceased to amaze you.

You made your way to the main bridge of the ship, scattered by state of the art droids, who had full knowledge of the how the system's worked

"The ship can also be cloaked and operated by a single a man.....or woman in this matter", Hux continued. "Come on then, we have other places to show you", he looked at the boys as they smirked. The command center was for mission briefing, the blue contrast off screens beamed with full brightness. A blue hue surrounded the room, you followed Hux taking one last look at the command center.

"And this, Pandora", Vicrul stepped in towards a hatch and punched a few numbers of the keypad before it slid open

"And this, Pandora", Vicrul stepped in towards a hatch and punched a few numbers of the keypad before it slid open. "This is your personal room", he looked at you eagerly as you entered the room. Your jaw hit the floor at the sight of the room, you couldn't believe you had your own quarters, as big as it is. "What about added weight", you became worried.
"Don't you worry, it's faster than the Silencer", he whispered. You both snickered at his response. "This room is the lightest one yet", he continued.

The joy and excitement of it all was quickly put to an end by the loud clicking of boots; nearing

The joy and excitement of it all was quickly put to an end by the loud clicking of boots; nearing. You haven't seen Kylo since....... Well since he basically used you and ghosted you. Ofcourse, you didn't see an opening to take your revenge so being a bitch would have to settle.... for now. He yelled at a poor stormtrooper and force pushed him to a wall. "PHASMA!!", His voice promising destruction. "Yes, Supreme Leader", she rushed as she handed one her a troopers their data pad back. "What the hell is that?!!", He screamed pointing at your new ship.
"Why, my new ship, Master", you walked out; your chest swelling with pride. He raised an eyebrow at your remark. Then it hit you, he was without his mask. The knights followed you standing behind you as if they were your guards rather than his. Their masks on; using their weapons as a crane. "Ah, Ren, there you are. I believe the empress's request has been fulfilled for thr training, that she and I had agreed upon", he pivoted on his heel with his right hand supported his left as he brushed his chin. You closed your eyes and nodded deeply. A smirk touching your lips. Kylo stretched out his arms, catching Hux by his neck in mid air. He fingers held Kylo's grip.

"Stop it!", You ordered. He tilted his head to meet the furious expression your face carried. He shot you a 'I don't think you have that power me' face.
"Fine, wanna go?", you whispered into his mind. Your fists clenched. You pushed into his, the shock of it never wearing off of his face. You pushed deeper and deeper. It always stopped at the murder of a man on a bridge, "Han Solo", was all you said before he let Hux fall to the ground. He left the hangar with powerful strides. You ran over to Hux who was coughing and gasping.

"Boys", you signaled them with a finger to come forward. "Help him up", and so they did.

"Where are you going?", Vicrul grabbed your arms.
"To deal with a very a angry Supreme Leader, again", you yanked your arm out of his grasp. They advanced to come with you but halted as you raised your hand to your shoulders, immediately stopping them from moving any further. "I'll meet you all after the lights, training room", you winked at them before walking out, your expression soon turned to a horrified and angry one, why was he acting so weird.